What would you do in this situation (situation brahs gtfih)

What will happen to your significant other?

• She dies..

• She lives! ...forever

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not gonna vote in this poll (no-vote brahs gtfih)

Not gonna vote in this poll (no-vote brahs gtfih)
TGBe8yg.gif

Jokes on you, I've become a narcissistic fuck since my ex-fiancee cheated on me, so I guess I'll be taking that immortality and eternal youth for myself...

Okay, is this a good genie, or one of those assholes that gives a horrible twist to the granted wish?

Like she lives forever but is brain-dead or mentally retarded? Or she only has the full function of the left side of her body.

My concern is this: If she's immortal, then she needs to be whole and undamaged, otherwise she lives forever fucked up. Where is the good in that?

My feeling is if it is your time, then you should go. End the suffering. Would living forever be a great thing? Would outliving everyone, friends, family, grandkids, etc, be so great?

If she dies...she dies.....

download (37).jpg

It'd be great to have an immortal girlfriend or whatever... but she'll eventually begin to resent you.

Think about it, sure she'd be in her physical prime, but since she won't age and is immortal, you'll eventually die while she lived on. Plus, the towards the end of your natural life, she would basically be your home health nurse.

All of her family would eventually crumble to dust before her eyes. All of her friends.

It would be a lonely existence.

How much is in my significant other's life insurance policy?

I kid, I kid.

If she's right there with me, I'd ask her just to be respectful of her wishes. It's her life.

But I'd be 100% in favor of keeping her alive, and even if she said she would rather die I'd argue with her until the very last second and probably tell the genie to let her live - forever.

Everyone that has had someone they loved more than life itself, knows the decision they'd make.

Anyone who chooses option 2 is a weak sad excuse for a man @XalexinchainsX @Forum Sentinal
Nah... If i make her immortal she doesn't get to leave until I'm gone, and when I'm 80 I'll still be hitting and stepping out with young pussy that will clean up my old man drool and wash my drawers. It's the best decision for longevity.

My left hand is my S/O so I think at least I get some longevity out of this deal

What if she is pregnant? Does she stay pregnant forever? Mood swings would make her a major bitch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back