What would you do in this situation (situation brahs gtfih)

What will happen to your significant other?

• She dies..

• She lives! ...forever

Results are only viewable after voting.
J

John Wang

A [genie/witch/wizard/blah blah] comes to you and tells you that your significant other is going to die in 30 seconds from a brain aneurysm and you have the following options:

Option A.
Let your significant other die because that is what is supposed to happen in life.

Option B.
The genie will make your significant other immortal if you wish. Your significant other will never die and he/she will also stop aging.

Whichever decision you make she'd still bitch about it.

Well, this avoids the Tithonus problem. I guess immortality.

A [genie/witch/wizard/blah blah] comes to you and tells you that your significant other is going to die in 30 seconds from a brain aneurysm and you have the following options:

Option A.
Let your significant other die because that is what is supposed to happen in life.

Option B.
The genie will make your significant other immortal if you wish. Your significant other will never die and he/she will also stop aging.

I need more information.

If I do not wish to make my significant other immortal, do I get to keep the wish? Do I get to use it for other stuff if I elect to let her die? Or can I ONLY use it to give her immortality, and if I choose not to, that's it- no more wish.

Both are easy decisions. Just different decisions.

i know 30 seconds is just long enough to fuck her before she croaks

I need more information.

If I do not wish to make my significant other immortal, do I get to keep the wish? Do I get to use it for other stuff if I elect to let her die? Or can I ONLY use it to give her immortality, and if I choose not to, that's it- no more wish.

Both are easy decisions. Just different decisions.
You can only use the wish to make her immortal. If you choose to let her die, the genie leaves.

i know 30 seconds is just long enough to fuck her before she croaks
Body still warm for a short while after. In case you were thinking of going back for seconds.

*Edit
Guess I should have read through the entire thread. Forum Sentinel already covered that.

You can only use the wish to make her immortal. If you choose to let her die, the genie leaves.

OK- Make her immortal then.

If she stays married to me I can fuck a 39 y/o woman when I'm 86. I'll be the talk of the retirement home.

If she ends up dumping me when I get too old and she has not aged, I can shoot her, stab her, set her on fire, pour acid on her and otherwise abuse her and I will never to to jail for murder since she won't die. Even after I'm too old to do it myself I can still pay to have it done.

Hopefully she won't dump me when I am old and decrepit though. After all she is immortal, she would have all of eternity to get young dick and I would be popping off in a few years anyway.

Really a winner either way, don't really see the downside. Hopefully the option would be put to her instead of me. Immortality would really kind of be wasted on her. Love her to death but she is a bit of a worrier and takes personal loss very hard. Whereas I am a generally happy guy and give very few fucks in general. I think I am much better suited for immortality.

Body still warm for a short while after. In case you were thinking of going back for seconds.

*Edit

Guess I should have read through the entire thread. Forum Sentinel already covered that.

Why? You've already been there. When the body is still warm is the best time to pimp her out. You get some cash for the next phase of your life and women that don't talk at all no matter what you do to them fetch a premium price. Unfortunately 30 seconds notice is not enough time to drum up much of a client base. But the body only stays warm for an hour or 2, so if she pops off in the right place, you should be able to scare up 4 or 5 customers.

She would die. I don't think people understand what a curse living forever would actually be. You would see everything that could ever happen in the universe happen an infinite number of times. And just when you were getting bored with it, it would happen again, and again, and again...

Why? You've already been there. When the body is still warm is the best time to pimp her out. You get some cash for the next phase of your life and women that don't talk at all no matter what you do to them fetch a premium price.
I'm not sure of the logistics here. Is the trick in question already there waiting on you to finish or do you have to fetch 'em? Seems like keeping her warm to track down a trick with a necro fetish would be near impossible. Seems like a short window of time and unless Forum Sentinal was waiting just outside the door I'm not seeing how this is viable.

I'm not sure of the logistics here. Is the trick in question already there waiting on you to finish or do you have to fetch 'em? Seems like keeping her warm to track down a trick with a necro fetish would be near impossible. Seems like a short window of time and unless Forum Sentinal was waiting just outside the door I'm not seeing how this is viable.

The location of the occurrence is key. And I would target the desperate rather than the depraved. Bigger market.

If it happens near a high school, You could get 40 or 50 virgins in there before the body goes cold. And you could name your price.

The location of the occurrence is key. And I would target the desperate rather than the depraved. Bigger market.

If it happens near a high school, You could get 40 or 50 virgins in there before the body goes cold. And you could name your price.
What if my price was to watch? Is it cuckoldry if she's dead?

*I'm slick hoping NSA isn't reading this preparing to raid my home.

Back