What would you do if the UFC main card always started at 4 AM?

And you guys wonder why PRIDE FC and JMMA fans in general are so passionate in North America. We give no fucks about screwing up our sleep to watch events.

I don't know why anyone would watch most of the UFC events even if it is during some ideal viewing time.

Record it.......watch it in the morning with a coffee and toast. It shouldn’t make any difference, but doesn’t quite feel the same as watching it live.

Watch the odd one live. For these I get a few hours sleep, set the alarm and get back up for it. Watch it with a couple of pals with beer and/or coffee and some hotdogs.......like a real red blooded ameeercan

Stay up drinking, you fucking pussies.

Lol @ go to bed earlier and wake up for it. Wtf

Watch the streamed replay like I Do now, I typically work most Saturday nights anyway

Go to bed early on Saturday, start my day with UFC and coffee at 4 AM on Sunday. Can't think of a better way to spend a Sunday morning. This Sunday, 4 AM, where I am (Thailand) - UFC Winterpeg.

Serbian rule:
Roll on molly ---> party is over ---> main card starts

I'd end up DVR'ing it and of course it would record the overflow of some sports event I have zero interest in and I'd miss the actual event because it was shifted to FS2 that I didn't set to record. Is normal.

DVR that shit, avoid Sherdog for till I got a chance to sit down and smoke a bowl.

Move to somewhere with a better timezone

Move to somewhere with a better timezone

There is no better timezone. GMT = the cornerstone of all other timezones. Every other timezone is simply an offset, a bastardisation of the true timezone that is GMT.

Go to bed early on Saturday, start my day with UFC and coffee at 4 AM on Sunday. Can't think of a better way to spend a Sunday morning. This Sunday, 4 AM, where I am (Thailand) - UFC Winterpeg.
Agreed, I used to watch them Saturday nights, but usualyl there is a lot going on Saturday. Sunday mornings are usually a bit more boring and having a great card waiting for you is awesome

The truth though is that most people are so addicted to social media / live real world updates that they cant even think of watching a live event later an option. It's one of the reasons why the UFC and other sporting events are so valuable to broadcasters and command big coin. Much less DVR going on vs. traditional shows.

What time do PPVs start in Americaland? In New Zealand the prelims usually start midday

Big meal at around 8pm, start drinking slowly around 10pm. Early prelims usually start around 11 so solid drinking usually starts around then. Nicely tanked up around 3am for soakage snacks and more booze to watch the main card. Spend 6am-6:30am posting drunken ramblings on Sherdog after the fights and then bed/pass out.

My bed time is 10pm these days, I'll be going to sleep!. Will record it. Anything over 10pm is way past my bedtime

Back