What would u want 2 ask The Notorious who he is ducking?

Andy Anderson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

QE91lEN.gif

Bet they won't mention Tony or Khabib once...

giphy.gif

Well he did fight Aldo and would have fought RdA and did fight Eddie, it's the money that's the problem not him ducking.
If he can make more money fighting Nate over and over again or having pointless boxing matches he's going to lose then I guess that's what he's going to do.

Give Ariel his money for the last live show/PPV.

<21>

I don't think Conor intentionally ducks any one.

Every fighter within one or two weight classes around him would jump at the opportunity to fight him.

Conor has been in a unique situation that allows him to pick the biggest pay day fights. Hard to blame since every single one of us would do the exact same thing for are bank accounts.

I've seen it. Just been ages. Fantastic movie. Thanks guys!

Fucking great film. Whenever someone pisses me off I always wish I could drop the Buddha descending from heaven palm on them...BOOM!

200.webp

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

OOSH!

Every fighter within one or two weight classes around him would jump at the opportunity to fight him.

Conor has been in a unique situation that allows him to pick the biggest pay day fights. Hard to blame since every single one of us would do the exact same thing for are bank accounts.
You described picking your own fights and ducking.

I guess Conor is really lucky the #1 contenders aren't big money names.

It's not his fault. They should leave a trail of money behind them.... idiots.

You described picking your own fights and ducking.

I highly doubt he is afraid of facing any fighter like all fighters. So I won't call it ducking. He didn't secure two titles by ducking guys.

We are talking about a very unique position he is in. This isn't the number 2 fighter getting the choice of fighting number 8 fighter or fighting number 3 that matches up bad with him and number 2 fighter is making the same amount of money regardless of the competition. Conor is making choices based on massive paydays like 5 to 10 million max vs maybe a 3 million max. A majority of fighters aren't in that position. Why do you think Woodly wants GSP? It isn't because he is ducking Lawler or whatever.

I highly doubt he is afraid of facing any fighter like all fighters. So I won't call it ducking. He didn't secure two titles by ducking guys.

We are talking about a very unique position he is in. This isn't the number 2 fighter getting the choice of fighting number 8 fighter or fighting number 3 that matches up bad with him and number 2 fighter is making the same amount of money regardless of the competition. Conor is making choices based on massive paydays like 5 to 10 million max vs maybe a 3 million max. A majority of fighters aren't in that position. Why do you think Woodly wants GSP? It isn't because he is ducking Lawler or whatever.
He seems afraid to risk the belt. But yes he fights to make money and promotes fights well but he is not looking to fight the best.

The horrible grammar in the thread title has rustled my jimmies.

Back