What would make you happier?

Shogun is older in fight years than DC and Yoel combined... crazy how that works

1%? fucking stop. Why be so god damn disrespectful to a legend? Shogun definitely shouldn't be the favorite, but 1%? Thats fighter bashing

Shogun is a legend with an insane amount of experience
Has brutal knock out power that can rock anyone
Better striking than DC, and is excellent at not being held down on his back

and most important of all, DC is like 39 years old. At that age its not IF you are going to lose, but WHEN.

Shogun has as good of a chance at beating DC as anyone, not named Jon Jones, Yoel and Stipe.
The dude had to rassle Little Nog to win because he was getting wobbled in every exchange, and he went to a split decision with Corey Anderson. He does not have better striking than DC at this point, hell, the bookies don't even believe he should be the favorite over Anthony Smith.

1% might be a bit harsh, but Shogun does not have a good chance of beating DC at all.

Not even a Shogun fan, but I'd lose my shit if he pulled it off.

That's a tough one TS. I will go with DC murdering Shogun. Yoel can always go back to MW and say he is a MW and thats why DC dieded him.

Romero KTFO Shogun, so he earns his shot. That or fantasy matchup threads gone from Sherdog.

Shotgun isn't gonna get past his next fight, what's dc even thinking, and u guys hate on mm....

1%? fucking stop. Why be so god damn disrespectful to a legend? Shogun definitely shouldn't be the favorite, but 1%? Thats fighter bashing

Shogun is a legend with an insane amount of experience
Has brutal knock out power that can rock anyone
Better striking than DC, and is excellent at not being held down on his back

and most important of all, DC is like 39 years old. At that age its not IF you are going to lose, but WHEN.

Shogun has as good of a chance at beating DC as anyone, not named Jon Jones, Yoel and Stipe.

It's reality. If you can't accept it, that's on you. Feel free to watch his old fights living in the past.

I'd prefer dc vs yoel as a fight.
But if it's guaranteed that shogun wins then I'd be inclined to go with that.

Schaub retiring Dana
DC vs Romero
Shogun beating DC - impossible, I know
Rory back
Moose back
GSP fighting
Conor vs Khabib
Tony fighting
TJ beating Cody
Whittaker vs Gas
Tuivasa vs Ngannou
Gaethje fighting twice a month

It's reality. If you can't accept it, that's on you. Feel free to watch his old fights living in the past.
No, it's not reality. Itd hyperbole. Do you know what 1% means?

1 in 100 chance.

You think not only an elite top 10 fighter, but an elite former champion with some of the most knockout power in the division, has a 1 in 100 chance of beating another fighter?

That's retarded. DC has been rocked or knocked out by Gus, Jon, Rumble, and even Anderson. Hes tough but he can be caught and hurt, just like any human.

Donald Cerrone has more than a 1% chance of beating DC.

Back