Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
DC vs Yoel

Or

Shogun beating DC for the LHW belt

When there is no more senseless threads like this at sherdog

tumblr_n15w636wd11sdqajoo1_400.gif

Vacate 205… the money is at heavyweight and he is only fighting until March.

I was gonna say number 2.

But I cant take the shogun fans

Vacate 205… the money is at heavyweight and he is only fighting until March.

Didn't DC say that he wants to fight Shogun b4 he fights Brock???

Anyway, I am pretty sure that Luke is gonna get that LHW belt soon enough. Maybe get an interim belt first, with a situation that ends very similar to what happened with the MW belt.

Shogun winning because there is a 1% chance of that happening. And I'm being very generous at 1%.

Shogun winning would make me happier but yoel vs dc would give me the biggest boner since jj vs dc

I think we all know my answer.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy in MMA if it played out.

DC won't make 205lbs ever again.

Shogun Vs Yoel winner
Vs
Gus Vs Oz winner

For the belt

Shogun winning because there is a 1% chance of that happening. And I'm being very generous at 1%.

1%? fucking stop. Why be so god damn disrespectful to a legend? Shogun definitely shouldn't be the favorite, but 1%? Thats fighter bashing

Shogun is a legend with an insane amount of experience
Has brutal knock out power that can rock anyone
Better striking than DC, and is excellent at not being held down on his back

and most important of all, DC is like 39 years old. At that age its not IF you are going to lose, but WHEN.

Shogun has as good of a chance at beating DC as anyone, not named Jon Jones, Yoel and Stipe.

Shogun taking the strap from DC would be epic.

DC vs Yoel

Or

Shogun beating DC for the LHW belt
Get why people may be not interested in Shogun fighting DC at this moment in time but Romero has ZERO place in a tittle match against the LHW champion.
Lost 2 of his last 3 and fucked up 2 tittle matches.
No more freebies.
Why not give Romero to Shogun?
Since most of the people here seems to think he is too far gone to be competitive against DC put him against ForgeyJesus.
Lets see if he really is ready to fight with the big boys.

I usually don't find any joy in a person beating another man who isn't able to defend himself. So, no Shogun please.

Brock beating DC for the HW title.
bork1}

DC vs Yoel would be sick. Where the fuck is Shogun at anyways.

1%? fucking stop. Why be so god damn disrespectful to a legend? Shogun definitely shouldn't be the favorite, but 1%? Thats fighter bashing

Shogun is a legend with an insane amount of experience
Has brutal knock out power that can rock anyone
Better striking than DC, and is excellent at not being held down on his back

and most important of all, DC is like 39 years old. At that age its not IF you are going to lose, but WHEN.

Shogun has as good of a chance at beating DC as anyone, not named Jon Jones, Yoel and Stipe.

Give me a break. Fighter bashing? Not a chance. I am a Shogun fan and have been for a quite some time. He's way past his prime and has taken a lot of damage. I think DC would take that fight 10 time out of 10.

Back