What Would It Take to Suprise Nate Diaz?

I don't think he expected this....

64mm3t_medium.gif

Or this.....

josh-thomson-nate-diaz-finish1.gif

or this....

Benson+Henderson+Low+Kicks+Nate+Diaz+-+UFC+on+Fox+5.gif

Basically, it just takes an elite fighter in the cage with him...

I agree. Someone who is not going to focus on Nate’s game, and has the skills / confidence to carry out their own game, can and will beat him.

The trick is not to get drawn into Nate’s tricks: for example, Cerrone and Johnson won the first round against Nate, but got outwitted / distracted.

RDA pressed on, didn’t get distracted, and made his plan into reality, all the way to victory.

As we all know, Nate Diaz is VERY hard to surprise.

jBfMoG1.gif

So since right now The Heavies is full of threads on Conor McGregor and Ben Askren, a much better topic of discussion is what would it take to surprise Nate Diaz?

A Burt Watson at the weigh-in moment?

joehomo2_large.jpg

A Heath Herring/Nakao-esque stare down?

giphy.gif

Someone popping out of a pizza box like what happened to Chael Sonnen?

http://www.yellmagazine.com/chael-sonnen-pranked-pizza-fox-office-video/73145/

Getting his butt groped during a massage like what happened to Alan Belcher?

Or is the guy just plain unsurprisable?

Pcp laced weed

I agree. Someone who is not going to focus on Nate’s game, and has the skills / confidence to carry out their own game, can and will beat him.

The trick is not to get drawn into Nate’s tricks: for example, Cerrone and Johnson won the first round against Nate, but got outwitted / distracted.

RDA pressed on, didn’t get distracted, and made his plan into reality, all the way to victory.

<Huh2> {<huh}<{clintugh}><Dylan>

In what crazy world did Cerrone win the first round against Nate? Nate lit him up like a Christmas tree and Cerrone was all kinds of fucked up. It was Nate’s most impressive single round of his whole career aside from choking Conor.

<Huh2> {<huh}<{clintugh}><Dylan>

In what crazy world did Cerrone win the first round against Nate? Nate lit him up like a Christmas tree and Cerrone was all kinds of fucked up. It was Nate’s most impressive single round of his whole career aside from choking Conor.

You’re right. It’s been a long time. I remember Cerrone kicking Diaz’s legs early on but then just running out the clock. Now that I think about it, they had that moment before the bell in 2nd (maybe 3rd round, help me out ) when Cowboy looks deflated and winks and Nate smiles and flips him off. Either way, respect.

A pic of himself signing a fucking fight contract.

That Guida was immune to the Stockton Slap. And, is ready to beat Nate, AGAIN.

1404142822guidasplap2.gif

Losing a 5 round decision to Conor was probably a little surprising

Rory McDonald tossing him the fuck around was probably a bit surprising.

Back