What would be your guilty pleasure?

how about tim kennedy starts posting videos of him shooting muslim children in the head? such a fine and patriotic american

Dominant wrestlers getting head-kicked to bolivian. Screw that safe fighting.

I would like to see Jon Jones get a second offense with aggrivated circumstances due to all the stuff he does outside of the cage, and the fact that he refuses to own up to it, he even said he would never admit to taking steroids right to the CSAC's face. So 8 years suspension from USADA.

Removal of WMMA and all division less that 155 from all main cards.

Anderson to get busted again so his fans can think of more excuses for him

Sage to start shit talking everyone like a madman.

Beating down flat earthers with a round bat.
A round bat?

latest

Surprised no one has said Mark Hunt getting busted by USADA. I don't suspect Hunt is using or anything, but it would be hilarious seeing him get popped after all of the vitriol he's spewed at other fighters for being juiced (especially Brock.)

Also I had this dirty thought days after GSP beat Bisping that he would be found guilty juicing a few weeks later and would have to return the title to Michael "The GOAT" Bisping. We'd be subjected to endless threads and posts of how Bisping would have beat a clean GSP (which would grant him victories over not one but two GOATs - the other being Anderson) and all of GSP's fanboys would be wallowing around in anguish.

Anderson to get busted again so his fans can think of more excuses for him

He may as well. If they believe him this far he's basically got an unlimited hall pass

Jones coming back and making DC cry again.

Jones fucking up so bad he gets a lifetime ban.

Anderson popping again.

Mayweather pulling a Mercer and knocking out Conor in seconds in MMA.

An event in Japan that's pure freak show fights with Pride rules.
No drug testing, no weight classes, hell, we can even do man vs. woman.
Mighty Mouse vs. Cyborg or Brock Lesnar? Hell yeah, game on!
no holds bared 20 man battle royal or maybe a tag team match.

The Diaz brothers vs Conor and GSP would be cool

Condor McGregor smashing Woodley in the first round, then holding up WW for another year. Would love it.

I'm a huge Anderson fanboy, so watching Weidman get smashed brings a smile to my face everytime

Back