What would be your guilty pleasure?

Jones coming back clean and getting wrecked by a 40 something DC.

- Jones coming back and losing 5 fights straight, all by brutal KO, before getting cut.

- Conor coming back and losing 5 fights straight, all by brutal KO, before getting cut.

Yeah, I think that's it.
u69Mljl.gif

An event in Japan that's pure freak show fights with Pride rules.
No drug testing, no weight classes, hell, we can even do man vs. woman.
Mighty Mouse vs. Cyborg or Brock Lesnar? Hell yeah, game on!

We all have evil and intrusive thoughts from time to time. What MMA related guilty wish would bring you pleasure?

I would love GSP to get caught by USADA. I know it's wrong but it would make me so happy dammit!

giphy.webp

Discuss.
Conor smashes Floyd in the cage and then Conor gets smashed by Khabib and Nate Diaz.

GSP getting caught would be the ultimate LOL. "I leeve the sport, not clean" just to be busted. Not a bad choice since he's basically retired.

Barnett getting the arbitrator to say "this man is no cheat" was great.

Dana's tough guy routine backfiring by getting assaulted on camera while tearing said fighter a new one would be my pick.

- Jones coming back and losing 5 fights straight, all by brutal KO, before getting cut.

- Conor coming back and losing 5 fights straight, all by brutal KO, before getting cut.

Yeah, I think that's it.
As long as khabib is the first of the 5

novitzky getting busted as a ufc shill and his list of fighters who are allowed to juice by usada being made public

Ronda Cyborg. I'm always down for Ronda getting smashed one more time.

Connie Khabib. Same deal.

As long as khabib is the first of the 5
Sure thing.

In this case, Khabib takes Conor down at the start of every round and slowly pounds away for the rest of each round. At 4:59 of round 5 Mario Yamasaki stops the fight since Conor has been out cold for over 4 minutes.
<{1-16}>

Sure thing.

In this case, Khabib takes Conor down at the start of every round and slowly pounds away for the rest of each round. At 4:59 of round 5 Mario Yamasaki stops the fight since Conor has been out cold for over 4 minutes.
<{1-16}>
Sadistic,victorious Khabib
<5>

I like this thread

Woodley getting slept would be up there, or is that racist?

USADA lets Jones fight this year but only with a broken toe

Colby Covington wins the strap and all the little baby girl Brazilians implode

Back