What would be your guilty pleasure?

wilKO

Green, White & Gold belt
@Steel
Reaction score
We all have evil and intrusive thoughts from time to time. What MMA related guilty wish would bring you pleasure?

I would love GSP to get caught by USADA. I know it's wrong but it would make me so happy dammit!

giphy.webp

Discuss.

Huge GSP fan but if he were caught by USADA i would not be surprised in the slightest. he's a walking pharmacy in my humble opinion

Rhonda, Jones and Lesnar returning and dominating. Just for the but hurt.

Anderson Silva to get caught by USADA....., wait....

Honda doing a comeback without speaking to MMA journalists again and Conor getting flagged by USADA.

<{anton}>

Cyborg being exposed as a ma...

Matt Hamill suddenly announcing he could hear the whole time and was just joshing.

Lesnar getting an exemption from all drug testing cuz why not

For some reason i want to see wonderboy make till look completely foolish. I dont know why.

My guilty pleasures in mma are so bad i can't name them. But Sage Northcutt getting caught eating ice cream and chocolate would bring a chuckle. Mark Hunt somehow getting revenge on all his juicing foes and laying waste to HW division would be super sweet.

Camozzi vs Jacare fight on every card until Camozzi wins

I get to experience my guilty pleasure every day watching the likes of wilKO, Dozer, Calipwnia, JackSchtotll and a few select other retards cry like little girls daily about GSP here on Sherdog.

It's how I enjoy my morning coffee, and it gets my day started right.

Back