What would be the worst way to die?

Broken heart -as you lie there knowing some guy is pounding the hell out of the love of your life

<DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying>

The way William Wallace got it in Braveheart looked rough.

Peacefully in my bed, surrounded by loved ones.

Then someone anally impales all the loved ones and then myself, until we die.

Anything the Cartels have been mustering up lately.

probably having something amputated in an accident and you're lying there bleeding to death and too far from help.

That or getting eaten by a python while you were checking your corn field.

I have to imagine it's drowning.

You know how painful it is when water goes down the wrong pipe? Imagine gallons of that.

Burned to death? Drown? Freeze to death? Bear attack? Shark attack? Suffocate? Drawn and quartered? Eaten by fire ants? Prison raped to death? Falling off a cliff? Starve? Die of thirst?

What do you think?

Ha, i forgot how much this speech gets to me

But i guess getting killed by some serial killer POS.

Also, I think it would be better to get killed by a woman than by a guy. Getting killed by a guy seems very homosexual to me.

I think i read that in a Jack London novel. Not sure if it's true

Not sure if what is true? That you read it in a London novel? Well, did'ya?

Three explorers, an American, a Brit and a Frenchman were captured by a jungle tribe for trespassing on their land. The leader offered them a choice of punishment, death or Boola Boola. The American was the first to have to choose so he chose Boola Boola. The tribe members gleefully tied him face down over a log and all of the men of the village sodomized him. The Frenchman had to chose next and he also chose Boola Boola and seemed to look forward to it as the tribe celebrated his choice.

The last to chose was the Brit who said he refused to be violated and chose death. The tribes celebration abruptly ceased and the leader looked puzzled. He asked the Brit if he was certain he didn't want Boola Boola instead of death. The Brit staunchly replied he would rather die. The leader said that nobody had ever chosen death before and again asked the Brit if he was certain. he American and the Frenchman urged the Brit to save his life and chose Boola Boola. The Brit replied "never". The men of the tribe huddled together talking. The Brit told the American and the Frenchman that the tribe was faced with a man of courage and might just let him go.

The tribal huddle finally end with some excited discussion indicating a decision had been made. The leader informed the Brit that since nobody had chosen death before, they didn't have a method of death set up. They discussed the matter and decided;
it would be death by Boola Boola.

Overdosing on marijuanas

I've had recurring dreams dating back to being a teenager, of dying via getting my head bashed in from behind by a ball pein ..so that.

Having seen the results of a lot of assaults, I’d have to say stabbing. It’s a very intimate and aggressive crime. Unlike movies, it’s take a lot of stabs to die.
If the attacker knows nothing about anatomy yeah. If they do, its one stab and 10-30 seconds later dead.

This.

the intended victim was stripped naked and then firmly fastened within the interior space of two narrow rowing boats (or hollowed-out tree trunks) joined together one on top of the other with the head, hands and feet protruding. The condemned was forced to ingest milk and honey, and more honey would be poured on the victim to attract insects, with special attention devoted to the eyes, ears, mouth, face, genitals, and anus. In some cases, the executioner would mix milk and honey and pour that mixture all over the victim. The victim would then be left to float on a stagnant pond or be exposed to the sun. The defenseless individual's fecesaccumulated within the container, attracting more insects which would eat and breed within the victim's exposed flesh, which—pursuant to interruption of the blood supply by burrowing insects—became increasingly gangrenous. The individual would lie naked, covered from head to toe in milk, honey, and his own feces. The feeding would be repeated each day in some cases to prolong the torture, so that fatal dehydration or starvation did not occur. Death, when it eventually occurred, was probably due to a combination of dehydration, starvation, and septic shock. Delirium would typically set in after a few days.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism

Being broken on the wheel always sounded bad to me.

Tie a person to a wheel, break all their limbs, and if you are feeling very very charitable, you crush their chest first. If you aren't, just leave them to die over a period of days.

If the attacker knows nothing about anatomy yeah. If they do, its one stab and 10-30 seconds later dead.

Yeah, if it’s a super surprise ninja attack or the victim remains motionless the whole time. This isn’t the movies.

When I was a kid my brother would frequently hold me under water and nearly drown me. He also set my back on fire (no shirt on) with hair spray and a lighter.

Being set on fire is 1000x worse than the feeling of drowning.

Your brother is like Gregor Clegane

Flaying has got to be pretty bad.

The mongols would wrap people up in rugs and stampede horses over you till you die. And they thought of this as a great honor

Death by Snu Snu

That blood eagle thing from Vikings seems pretty nuts too.

Apparently freezing to death isn't so bad. You just kinda shut down.

I think being burned alive would be pretty awful. Or various ways of being tortured to death.

What a fun thread!
Feel-good hit of the year.

I heard freezing is like a thousand knives poking you. In many religions version of hell, there are different levels. The lowest and worst level is not a fiery depth, but a frozen wasteland.

Back