What would be the worst way to die?

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Burned to death? Drown? Freeze to death? Bear attack? Shark attack? Suffocate? Drawn and quartered? Eaten by fire ants? Prison raped to death? Falling off a cliff? Starve? Die of thirst?

Edit: some honorable mentions: decapitated by chainsaw, boiled alive, forced to drink acid till you die, head squeezed in a vice

What do you think?

Last edited:
Burned to death? Drown? Freeze to death? Bear attack? Shark attack? Suffocate? Drawn and quartered? Eaten by fire ants? Prison raped to death?

What do you think?
When I was a kid my brother would frequently hold me under water and nearly drown me. He also set my back on fire (no shirt on) with hair spray and a lighter.

Being set on fire is 1000x worse than the feeling of drowning.

Being eaten alive by like a pack of wild dogs or komodo dragons.
A tiger or lion go for the neck and try to end you fast, but plenty of other animals will uss your screams as lounge music while they dine on your flesh

Drowning, burning maybe?

No idea, haven’t yet experienced any.

5 minutes after you won the Powerball

The Brazen Bull would be horrific.

The brazen bull, bronze bull, or Sicilian bull, was allegedly a torture and execution device designed in ancient Greece.[1] According to Diodorus Siculus, recounting the story in Bibliotheca historica, Perillos of Athens invented and proposed it to Phalaris, the tyrant of Akragas, Sicily, as a new means of executing criminals.[2] The bull was said to be made entirely out of bronze, hollow, with a door in one side.[3] According to legends the brazen bull was designed in the form and size of an actual bull and had an acoustic apparatus that converted screams into the sound of a bull. The condemned were locked inside the device, and a fire was set under it, heating the metal until the person inside was roasted to death. Some modern scholars question if the brazen bull ever really existed, attributing reports of the fearsome invention to early propaganda.[4]

The man who invented the Brazen Bull was put inside of it and burned alive as the first test subject. According to legend he was burned for a while and then thrown off a cliff.

th

The nostrils would blow smoke and steam as you cooked and screamed.
bull-3.jpg

I think freezing to death isn’t actually that bad. Or so I’ve heard.

I think burning to death would be pretty bad.

Burned to death? Drown? Freeze to death? Bear attack? Shark attack? Suffocate? Drawn and quartered? Eaten by fire ants? Prison raped to death? Falling off a cliff? Starve? Die of thirst?

What do you think?
Apparently freezing to death isn't so bad. You just kinda shut down.

I think being burned alive would be pretty awful. Or various ways of being tortured to death.

What a fun thread!
Feel-good hit of the year.

Back