What would be the better win

I'm sorry the world hurt you and made you hate people. Bullying is wrong

Whom am I bullying? You?
Seriously, I called you young and naive. If you feel like bullied over this, then you have a serious issue.

Whom am I bullying? You?
Seriously, I called you young and naive. If you feel like bullied over this, then you have a serious issue.
Lol I don't feel bullied, I don't take online discussions seriously. You are the one hating on people saying that they're sheep and have no common sense. That's ok; you've clearly had a hard life.

Lol I don't feel bullied, I don't take online discussions seriously. You are the one hating on people saying that they're sheep and have no common sense. That's ok; you've clearly had a hard life.

Again, only a very young and naive person thinks that the majority has common sense. Very young and very naive.

Or maybe a commie? Are you?

Again, only a very young and naive person thinks that the majority has common sense. Very young and very naive.

Or maybe a commie? Are you?
I'm not the one who opened a discussion with anti-american speech and thinks people don't have the right to have free speech. Please stop replying; you are a negative person and not enjoyable to interact with

giphy.gif

Jones beat everyone.
DC beat everyone but Jones (twice).
I favor Jones, but I admit it can be argued DC's victories carry more weight.

I'm not the one who opened a discussion with anti-american speech and thinks people don't have the right to have free speech. Please stop replying; you are a negative person and not enjoyable to interact with

Calling an American crowd stupid = anti American speech?
American dream is to live off the money of the stupid. That's called capitalism, baby.

And show me where I denied the free speech. Of course I didn't. They can think and say what ever they want, they're just wrong.

You don't like to interact with me, because I shoved the truth straight into your face. You, like other sheep, do not like the fact that Jones is a cheater.
You prefer to close the eyes on it and see him as a world beater.

Last edited:
I don't know why people are suddenly thinking Stipe is some world beater. He is an excellent fighter and has been banking some quality wins but you don't think Jones would have a shot against him? Really?

I mean yes he has the UFC HW title defense record now but the record was 2 defenses... it was going to get broken eventually when someone you know... actually defended the belt (Cain had it locked down with injuries for 5 years). Stipe is good but he is definitely beatable and I wouldn't be surprised if DC or Jones beat him.

Also, to answer your question, no... DC's resume would not be better. Regardless of PED busts and regardless of whether or not it's fair, the general public will always think of the image of DC getting knocked out and crying when he and Jones are brought up as it was the most memorable thing he was involved in. DC has had an excellent career and is one of the best of all time... but his wins were usually pretty lackluster and he was handed 2 decisive losses by a guy no one ever beat... no matter what he does, he will never be "the guy"
you dont know why people are thinking Stipe is a world beater?

lol he is the best HW champion in history. Heavy...............weight............champion...........

that means he literally would beat 99.9999999% of the planet in unarmed combat

Back