What would be a pain free way of committing suicide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check yourself in hospital if your really feeling suicidal. I've done it many times when I feel suicidal. People there won't judge you and you can relate with others. You won't feel alone in the world. And the stay in hospital will give you time to change your meds and to change your mind in a safe place.

we all go through struggles in life. Mine are clearly documented on sherdog. if you are joking about killing yourself then i hope you do kill yourself because i aint got time for dat

You should tell us why you feel like you want to go. Someone here probably has gone through a similar or worse situation and may be able to help you.

Dont do it. Even if your life sucks dont do it. Pm if you want to talk, bro.

@LTorino dude don’t do it! No one here will troll you, if you need to talk do it here or even pm me! You truly have no idea how amazing life can be! Many of us Mayberry poster have faced my troubles, there’s ex junkies, losers, heroes, failures and success all over this site, please reconsider and talk to some of us or a helpline, there have been people here who have spoke of suicide, we can help you

Probably jumping off something really high head first. I would consider a heroin addiction though we're I planning an out.
this is always what i want to do. go to a really high point, and stand on the ledge.

once i start to come back around, i start to realise how silly i was thinking about it.

then i back down into the roof top carpark ive been to before and walk out.

funny that, when you get up there you think, nah not today...

this is always what i want to do. go to a really high point, and stand on the ledge.

once i start to come back around, i start to realise how silly i was thinking about it.

then i back down into the roof top carpark ive been to before and walk out.

funny that, when you get up there you think, nah not today...

The amount of suicidal people who jump off of extremely high things and live, either paralyzed or otherwise severely mangled, is shocking.

TS: get help from the number I posted ( 1-800-273-8255 ), or PM me if you want to talk more, I’m here. Otherwise, just find the inner strength which you DO have & outlast the storm, this too shall pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back