What would be a pain free way of committing suicide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTorino

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I really want to go but don't want pain. Thanks

Don't be a puss, your suffering needs to continue into old age.

If you really feeling suicidal, should hit up a helpline

this is a fucked up post.

You being cereal?

I really want to go but don't want pain. Thanks

1-800-273-8255 is worth a call. Talking to people in your position is exactly what they are trained to do. It’s free, and they don’t report you or anything. If you want to leave, might as well give them a call, why not. Just talk. You will get better answers there than what we, your karate subforum pals can offer.

Attention-seeking behavior is attention-seeking

Dude. You have a >+1 post to like ratio. You've obviously got this life thing figured out.

Probably jumping off something really high head first. I would consider a heroin addiction though we're I planning an out.

Quietly in your sleep from old age. You can speed that up by living life to its fullest and push your body to its limits. That also helps you realize how great life is.

Life is pretty short.. You are pretending otherwise. You don't want to reenter nothing, that's a dumb idea. I'd rather live out my life in a mental hospital eating cookies.

Go find a hooker with a huge ass and pay to eat it.

Everything will be ok.

You are gonna miss Khabib-McGregor and later maybe Gustafsson vs. Jones II.

bad decision.

Suicide is not the answer. Mostly because 5 years or 10 years from now you will look back at having those thoughts and think, "omg....what was I thinking?" The point being is that the feelings you have today are not the feelings you necessarily have tomorrow.

<seedat>

Also, exercise alleviates some of those bad thoughts.

giphy.gif

I have no idea what moderator's see regarding a members account, but I think the Authorities should be contacted and given the member's IP Address and any other information they have regarding this member. This member needs some help from professionals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back