What world leader, not from your country, do you despise most, and why?

Erdogan would be top of my particular shit list , he seems fixed on rolling back Kemalist safeguards at home and dangerous military adventurism with the neighbours making his domestic issue with the Kurds into a wider regional one .

Top 3 globally

- Erdogan
- Little Rocket man
- the house of Saud

What did she have on her shoulders? Speaking for the whole of the EU without leave? She made a unilateral decision that has long term repercussions for over 700 million people.

If you were conspiratorily minded you might suspect she did it to stir up the Brexit debate , footage of refugees closing down Danish motorways as they traversed the continent like medieval Brigands didn't play at all well here .

Do you think the gang rapes 2 new years ago would have happened without the 2000000 plus migrants? Or the trucks of peace? Or the Bataclan massacre where one of the perps was held, but then released upon entering the EU? Or the countless other disturbing things that have happened in Europe since her open invite in August of 15? Now the EU is fractured and its future uncertain.

Remember, the question is one of dislike. While other leaders are much much worse, and some objective failures (Zuma and Trudeau for example), I dislike Merkel because she isn't one, and is a smart woman, yet she couldn't be assed to make the right choice due to fear of bad press. She's an able leader, and that's what makes her handling of the migrant crisis worse in my opinion. Fuck ups can't help but fuck up, but that's notvthe case with her, is it?

You are deriding a pragmatic and near-objectively smart move to supplement German birth rates and position Germany as a regional powerhouse by pointing to anecdotes that, frankly, would accompany any large refugee settlement.

Yes, any large scale admission of refugees will cause a bump in crime. No, that does not punctuate the utility of the decision, on either humanitarian or political grounds.

Trudeau seems like the kind of guy who would bring up Star Wars around a group of women. Might be the worst he can do.

This woman seems to be ineffective at best. Maybe negligent. Probably complicit. Definitely ugly.

Jacobson-Aung-San-Suu-Kyi.jpg

Netanyahu and Erdogan. Both have been around forever, both are always hungry for more power and they need to fuck off.

Netanyahu for sure, he comes across as an evil war monger.

Boko Haram for various crimes against humanity and general fuckery

Trump - Total moron. Impact on entire world.
Netanyahu - Facist dirtbag

Why do you dislike Erdogan but like Putin? They seem very similar to me in that they use an aggressive FP stance and nationalism to bolster their position and crush dissent in their own countries.

Erdogan is Islamofascist. Putin just want to expand influence and expand eurasian union so it can be bigger and like the EU. Kind of like how Germany and France rule EU he want same thing only it be Russia and maybe if Ukraine 1 day join as most powerful in the block. I could see a secular regime change Iran in it in many years if Iran ever went way of Azerbaijan.
Erdogan is 2 faced and straight supports terrorism. But we did also so there is that

Putin IMO is no where near as bad as the West makes him out to be. And it was pleasant to see a World Leader actually stand up against us in Syria.

I really had high hopes for better relations with Russia. But we now see what happens when you even talk about better relations with them

Putin not let in africans and Pakistanis and not allow gay and trans propaganda for that west hates him.

He's a corrupt, profiteer cunt. He's the worst embodiment of Latin American politics: corrupt to the core and only in it for himself. And he's a sexist asshole to boot.

Jair bolsonaro for president 2018!

Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedow of Turmenistan, hate that fucker!!

turkmenistan-president-gurbanguly-berdimuhamedov.jpg

Or maybe Antoni Martí Petit of Andorra, I'd love to super man punch his face off

Antoni_Mart%C3%AD_%282011%29.jpg

Yeah he is fucking Turkmenistan up unless he secularise and turn to eurasian union. Where you from?

Erdogan
Merkel

Whoever is in charge of Sweden and Whoever is in charge of California :p

Trudeau seems like the kind of guy who would bring up Star Wars around a group of women. Might be the worst he can do.

This woman seems to be ineffective at best. Maybe negligent. Probably complicit. Definitely ugly.

Jacobson-Aung-San-Suu-Kyi.jpg

Ugly? Hmmm a younger her not look bad at all. Maybe would

There are lots of despots that mistreat their own people.

But if we talking democracies, I'd go with Trump because of his nepotism. Its kind of scary tbh. A dude gets put in charge of the ME b/c he's the son in law? The daughter gets all the secrets and is his most trusted advisor.

Erdogan is 2 faced and straight supports terrorism. But we did also so there is that

Putin IMO is no where near as bad as the West makes him out to be. And it was pleasant to see a World Leader actually stand up against us in Syria.

I really had high hopes for better relations with Russia. But we now see what happens when you even talk about better relations with them
I think he's worse than he's made out to be, if anything. E.g. he silences opposition by having them killed. That pretty much does it right there for the scum-fuckery award as far as I am concerned.

Its a toss upbetween Angela Merkel and Justin Trudea

Merkel has done more harm to the world than any modern day leader

but Trudeau is just slimey

Back