What world leader, not from your country, do you despise most, and why?

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What world leader, not from your country, do you despise most and why?

For me, it is Netanyahu.

I fucking despise this piece of shit.

He shows up with his palms out, and disrespects half this country. Then I get to watch the other half of this country, side with a foreign leader over their fellow countrymen.

You can hate Obama all you want, but siding with Netanyahu over our sitting president is something I will never forget, and never forgive.

For those of you that aren't familiar with my political leanings, I really don't like Obama. I refer to him as a Chicago gangster on the regular. If my choice is Trump, or another world leader, I will stand with my team, no matter how disappointed in my team that I maybe.

Discuss........

Trudeau because all of the liberals in the USA swing from his balls nowadays.

Trudeau because all of the liberals in the USA swing from his balls nowadays.

Are you sure it is liberals, and not neo-liberals?

I view Trudeau like I do Macron, or Obama. A bankster puppet masquerading as a economic progressive.

What world leader, not from your country, do you despise most and why?

For me, it is Netanyahu.

I fucking despise this piece of shit.

He shows up with his palms out, and disrespects half this country. Then I get to watch the other half of this country, side with a foreign leader over their fellow countrymen.

You can hate Obama all you want, but siding with Netanyahu over our sitting president is something I will never forget, and never forgive.

For those of you that aren't familiar with my political leanings, I really don't like Obama. I refer to him as a Chicago gangster on the regular. If my choice is Trump, or another world leader, I will stand with my team, no matter how disappointed in my team that I maybe.

Discuss........

Shit... I wont

A short list of people I would take over Trump,
Trudeau
Macron
Merkel
Turnbull

I hate,
Jung Un
Assad

and I really hate the president of Uzbekistan

Aung Sun Suki
Crown Prince Muhammed Bin Salman (Saudi Arabia)
Erdogan
El Sisi (Egypt)
Kim jong un
Muhammed bin Zayed (UAE)
Merkel

Shit... I wont

A short list of people I would take over Trump,
Trudeau
Macron
Merkel
Turnbull
Assad --- I kid, kind of

So you would stand against our sitting US president, with a foreign leader, while knowing that the other foreign leader is acting in his nations interests?

kim_2701423b.jpg

Prob the worlds worst leader

So you would stand against our sitting US president, with a foreign leader, while knowing that the other foreign leader is acting in his nations interests?

Depends because I'm not convinced Trump is acting in our nations best interests. For the first time in my lifetime (38 years) I have doubts about my presidents loyalty

Does the dude in Chechnya count? The one that was in that I think Vice special about MMA and shit.

Depends because I'm not convinced Trump is acting in our nations best interests. For the first time in my lifetime (38 years) I have doubts about my presidents loyalty

Trump sucks, but my God man, if Bush and Iraq didn't do it, but Trump has, I am confused.

Some strange choices so far.

Are you guys really so ignorant that you think a fool like Trudeau is worse than murdering criminals like Kim Jong Un, Jacob Zuma, Yoweri Museveni, Rodrigo Duterte and Aung San Suu Kyi?

Are you guys really so ignorant that you think a fool like Trudeau is worse than murdering criminals like Kim Jong Un, Jacob Zuma, Yoweri Museveni, Rodrigo Duterte and Aung San Suu Kyi?

What is up with the Suu Kyi hate?

Again, you do realize the military runs that country, and that she has as much power as the queen of england, probably less.

As to your question, Sadaam and iraq, and Gadaffi and Libya, have forced me to recognize that a nation of fractured people, that exist because artificial lines were drawn on a map, will never succeed in democracy. They need those tyrants, or a civil war to redraw the maps. Those are the choices.

As far as jil-un goes, yeah he belongs in the running for sure.

Trump sucks, but my God man, if Bush and Iraq didn't do it, but Trump has, I am confused.

You have a point with Bush actually. I was in my early 20's at that point so I wasn't all that into politics but you are right now that I look back...

They think liberals are literally Hitler... literally

Back