What will you sherhaters say when Conor KOs Floyd?

Diaricooo

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
You seem to come back every time like when he KOd Jose and even Nate and Eddie, but surely if he beats Floyd you guys will be shut up and speechless? Then again, sherbros never fail to amaze and the idea of them being speechless is stupid.

Floyd is 40, hasn't fought in 2 years, struggles against southpaws. Conor's got height and reach and is pretty hard to prepare for in Floyd's corner ( I mean Aldo and Eddie both tried to geta guy to replicate him and you saw how it ended up - and that was MMA! where they had much more tape of him to prepare from ). I believe Conor, rather than shock the world, will shocketh Money May. and his face will change. He will look uneasy. He will look uncomfortable and insecure for the rest of the fight that if that left hand lands again he won't get up and by doing so his movement will also be uneasy and each step will feel like moving rocks.

Conor will stifle Floyd and KO him within the first 4 rounds. 2017 White belt with one post baby. What!?

"Oh jeez-what a wacky dream. In my last dream Katy Perry was kissing my undercarriage. That was a little wacky but this dream is crazy!""

boy am i well rested after sleeping

You don't need to be a hater to think that this is a ridiculous match up that is a complete waste of time.

I'm a huge Conor fan, which is why I want to see him fight in mma, which I'm a fan of, instead of wasting time in boxing, especially against one of the greatest boxers of all time.
He won't win. Stop it. This is a money grab, and as much as I support Conor getting that green, I can't imagine actually giving a shit.

I don't think it is going to happen. If it does, I'll probably say "holy shit, that was crazy" and watch the replays they show and then listen to the post fight interviews.

You seem to come back every time like when he KOd Jose and even Nate and Eddie, but surely if he beats Floyd you guys will be shut up and speechless? Then again, sherbros never fail to amaze and the idea of them being speechless is stupid.

Floyd is 40, hasn't fought in 2 years, struggles against southpaws. Conor's got height and reach and is pretty hard to prepare for in Floyd's corner ( I mean Aldo and Eddie both tried to geta guy to replicate him and you saw how it ended up - and that was MMA! where they had much more tape of him to prepare from ). I believe Conor, rather than shock the world, will shocketh Money May. and his face will change. He will look uneasy. He will look uncomfortable and insecure for the rest of the fight that if that left hand lands again he won't get up and by doing so his movement will also be uneasy and each step will feel like moving rocks.

Conor will stifle Floyd and KO him within the first 4 rounds. 2017 White belt with one post baby. What!?
Is it arrogance or stupidity that makes Conor think he has a shot in hell against Floyd? Im leaning towards stupidity honestly.

Always been a boxing fan first but have been watching mma since 2004. I have seen literally zero from connor that would suggest that he could fight on equal footing with Mayweather in a boxing match

He has good mma boxing but the guy was getting tagged by nate diaz in both their fights........Lets not pretend like hes something thats he's not.

He's not a pro boxer. He probably wouldn't win the amateur golden gloves held in New York to be really brutally honest. His boxing quite frankly is pretty rudimentary as evidence by the sparring video he posted against non factor Chis Van Heerden ( By the way who ever allowed that to be put on the internet should have been fired unless it was Conor himself which confirms his stupidity).

The guy he was sparring in that video is a club fighter. Literally a non factor in the sport of boxing. And Connor was getting tagged clean in the face by him. Was Conor landing? Sure he was. But the guy was pretty much doing what he wanted to connor. A club fighter. A nobody.

To give some perspective on Chris Van Heerden, the guy Conor was sparring, he fought Errol Spence Jr one of boxings top prospects , 3 years after Spence had turned professional and got literally the living hell beaten out of him over 8 rounds. It was scary.

Nah, Conor is not a pro boxer. To be perfectly blunt he would lose to most mid level boxers at his weight and probably some club fighters as well. He has pretty terrible stamina in mma, his style and footwork aren't going to translate well to boxing, because he leaves himself completely open most of the time. That works with slow mma fighters with mediocre boxing ability. And even still Diaz, a journeyman in mma was basically able to land on him in both their fights.

We saw what a club fighter did to him....but hes suppose to beat mayweather....

cmon. I truly believe that Dana doesn't want him to fight Floyd. But now Dana is backed into a corner due to the public wanting it. So now he kinda has to let it go on. But Dana knows what is coming for Conor if he does step into a ring with Floyd.

Oh and lol at Floyd having problems with southpaws. The only one who has had an ounce of success against him was Zab Judah for the first four rounds. And Zab is about 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 times faster and better at boxing than Conor. Anyone who knows the slightest detail about boxing knows this. Nice try though

Oh and uh floyd has basically spent the last 15 years destroying the best boxers on the planet. Many of them had more power and longer reaches than him. Again anyone who knew even a little bit about boxing knows this. Nice try again though

This fight is going to get uncomfortable after about round number 2. And I will feel no sympathy from Conor. He put himself in this position for the money but his fighting career is likely over after this. Do you know how many casuals are going to be ordering this fight to see Conor get humiliated?

This is going to be bad for Conor, and the sport of MMA. and its their own faults for stupidly agreeing to it

Last edited:
I'll scream "fluke!" and create a bunch of threads about how Mayweather was always overrated and how he should cut weight and retire

Is it arrogance or stupidity that makes Conor think he has a shot in hell against Floyd? Im leaning towards stupidity honestly.

Always been a boxing fan first but have been watching mma since 2004. I have seen literally zero from connor that would suggest that he could fight on equal footing with Mayweather in a boxing match

He has good mma boxing but the guy was getting tagged by nate diaz in both their fights........Lets not pretend like hes something thats he's not.

He's not a pro boxer. He probably wouldn't win the amateur golden gloves held in New York to be really brutally honest. His boxing quite frankly is pretty rudimentary as evidence by the sparring video he posted against non factor Chis Van Heerden ( By the way who ever allowed that to be put on the internet should have been fired unless it was Conor himself which confirms his stupidity).

The guy he was sparring in that video is a club fighter. Literally a non factor in the sport of boxing. And Connor was getting tagged clean in the face by him. Was Connor landing? Sure he was. But the guy was pretty much doing what he wanted to connor. A club fighter. A nobody.

To give some perspective on Chris Van Heerden, the guy Connor was sparring, he fought Errol Spence Jr one of boxings top prospects , 3 years after Spence had turned professional and got literally the living hell beaten out of him over 8 rounds. It was scary.

Nah, Connor is not a pro boxer. To be perfectly blunt he would lose to most mid level boxers at his weight and probably some club fighters as well. He has pretty terrible stamina in mma, his style and footwork aren't going to translate well to boxing, because he leaves himself completely open most of the time. That works with slow mma fighters with mediocre boxing ability. And even still Diaz, a journeyman in mma was basically able to land on him in both their fights.

We saw what a club fighter did to him....but hes suppose to beat mayweather....

cmon. I truly believe that Dana doesn't want him to fight Floyd. But now Dana is backed into a corner due to the public wanting it. So now he kinda has to let it go on. But Dana knows what is coming for Connor if he does step into a ring with Floyd.

Oh and lol at Floyd having problems with southpaws. The only one who has had an ounce of success against him was Zab Judah for the first four rounds. And Zab is about 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 times faster and better at boxing than Conor. Anyone who knows the slightest detail about boxing knows this. Nice try though

This fight is going to get uncomfortable after about round number 2. And I will feel no sympathy from Conor. He put himself in this position for the money but his fighting career is likely over after this. Do you know how many casuals are going to be ordering this fight to see Conor get humiliated?

This is going to be bad for Conor, and the sport of MMA. and its their own faults for stupidly agreeing to it
The fuck are you doing writing this in a troll thread made by a 1 post white belt

They have a big book of excuses for every win so......Im sure it will get about 10 more chapters.

Name a southpaw he struggled against? Lol he tooled all of them mostly and if he did struggle with one it was probably 15+ years ago. I'm sure Mayweather hasn't learned anything at all about fighting southpaws in that time.

this board gonna be straight up retarded for the next 2 1/2 months smh

The second after he KO floyd i will probably say GGG is gonna punk his ass next.

Back