What will Sherdog do, when Conor defeats Khabib?

i don´t see connor facing khabib

he just got KTFO for 100 millions

why risk his brain for 10 millions now in a fight he knows he´ll lose?

I can see some valodity in the math part of this but he'd be unlikely to lose his brain to Khabib. Might get subbed but hardly punched out by a guy with the striking of a wombat strung out on meth

Just curious. It seems like the whole of Sherdog is hoping that McGregor doesn't fight Khabib or Ferguson. Everytime the topic is brought up, the response is that it will never happen. Well..... this is what was said about the Mayweather fight as well. So the question is, when McGregor KO's Khabib, what is your response?
No idea. Won't happen.

I dont think he will beat the Bib, but if he does, I will laugh my fucking ass off like when he iced Sherdog favorite Aldo. Sherdog wants to see Conor lose more than any fighter, and not just lose, but get emasculated, neutered and obliterated. The Mayweather fight did not give them due satisfaction, as Conor won half the rounds, lasted ten and never got dropped in a sport not even his own.....there is still some Conor Beatdown Blueballs that a fighter like Khabib could fully satisfy, but if he got his shit caved in like Aldo/Eddie, it would be hilarious and this place would be silent except for the 10 Conor fans that are still left here.

As long as he's holding the belt but not defending, he's officially and irrefusably a DUCK.
So if he is stripped, then fights Nate and then fights the winner of Khabib vs Tony next will that still be considered ducking? I understand it's cool to call a professional fighter a coward. I'm just not convinced of this myself. Everyone thought Aldo was gonna destroy him, but he wanted that fight. There's a reason he's not fighting yet and I don't think cowardice is it.

70% chance Conor only fights Nate...
29% chance Conor actually fights Tony...
.9% chance Conor retires....
.1% chance Conor fights Khabib...
giphy.gif

Claim he did win, his cardio just let him down...

So if he is stripped, then fights Nate and then fights the winner of Khabib vs Tony next will that still be considered ducking? I understand it's cool to call a professional fighter a coward. I'm just not convinced of this myself. Everyone thought Aldo was gonna destroy him, but he wanted that fight. There's a reason he's not fighting yet and I don't think cowardice is it.

I reiterate: if you hold a belt and refuse to fight your number 1 challengers, you are undoubtedly a DUCK.

KTFO? Do you even know what that means? He got TKO'd. He never even got dropped. Overeem got KTFO. Conor got his ass kicked by one of the greatest P4P boxers ever just like he should have. There's no shame in that.
lol connor fans in denial

I disagree with almost everything you said:

I disagree with your choice of apostrophe.
I disagree with your spelling of Conor.
I disagree that Conor wouldn't fight Khabib.
I disagree that Conor got KTFO.
I disagree that he made 100's of millions.
I disagree that he'd only make 10 million for a fight with Khabib.
I disagree that Conor thinks he'd lose to Khabib.
man why the detail?

with the first sentence you said it all

I can see some valodity in the math part of this but he'd be unlikely to lose his brain to Khabib. Might get subbed but hardly punched out by a guy with the striking of a wombat strung out on meth
problem is connor will gas after 2 rounds of carrying khabib over his body and getting mauled

khabib does not hit that hard but pillow fisted nate already did it

For the sake and integrity of the sport, it's a disaster if Conor beats Khabib or Tony. Conor needs to be sent packing.

Cry even more than they already do about Conor on here, if that's even possible.
This place is obsessed with him, and that's not even talking about his fans.

Khabib will never get past Tony, so he has no chance of fighting Conor.

I would love it if Conor could wow me with his takedown defense or defensive grappling.

Back