What will Sherdog do, when Conor defeats Khabib?

He's ducking literally everyone at LW.
Everyone thinks that, but I think it's the money he made that's gone to his head. If he wouldn't have had the big payday I think he would jump at the chance to make $10-$15 million to fight whoever at lightweight. Sucks that we'll never know and people will continue to call him a duck. Hopefully he fights this year and we find out and really hope it's not Nate Diaz that he fights.

people seem pretty convinced Khabib wins without a shadow of a doubt.

It's a little odd

I don't think people are putting much thought Into actually analyzing the technical aspects of this fight. This is far more of a pickem fight than people seem to realize but I think for many It can be difficult to look beyond their biases.

Watching sherdog implode and have their biases blow up In their face as has happened so many times In the past would be glorious as usual.

If Tony and Khabib are so game, why is this the fourth time this match up has been scheduled?

But I agree that McGregor is unlikely to fight either guy. He's done extremely well building his career as bigger and more rewarding each and every fight, but he's reached a point of diminishing returns. If ten or twenty million dollars can't entice him to fight, then we aren't going to see any more fights out of him.
I believe that's the main reason keeping him out at the moment. He wants to be paid like Floyd was during the prime of his career. The Issue is that those aren't percentages the UFC has ever paid a fighter before so It would be unprecedented. I personally believe It will happen, It just might be a lengthy negotiation process. Conor Is really no different than any other top celebrity / athlete who are In many cases far richer yet still continue to perform at the highest level. They love the power, money and status In the world that comes along with It too much to just give It all up.

I don't think him not defending right now has anything to do with being afraid to lose to either Khabib or Tony either. It's everything to do with money. Something he eluded was coming even after the Eddie Alvarez win.

He'll be back, It just might be a minute.

What will Sherdog do when Conor defeats Khabib?

Probably wake up, refreshed, from a good night's sleep. Only in a dreamscape could something as unbelievable as Conor defeating Khabib happen.

Jarl

So the question is, when McGregor KO's Khabib, what is your response?

If McGregor KO's Khabib, my response will be: "Wow". But I expect that Habib in the first 10-20 seconds will take Conor down, and thenhe attacks from guard with punches/ elbows, and then Conor gives his back with further submission.

Everyone thinks that, but I think it's the money he made that's gone to his head. If he wouldn't have had the big payday I think he would jump at the chance to make $10-$15 million to fight whoever at lightweight. Sucks that we'll never know and people will continue to call him a duck. Hopefully he fights this year and we find out and really hope it's not Nate Diaz that he fights.

As long as he's holding the belt but not defending, he's officially and irrefusably a DUCK.

They will break a World record for mass suicide.
Conor will wipe out the Earth from haters more from that asteroid that smashed poor and clueless dinosaurs.

Umm I would say good job Conor Mcgregor for finally defending your belt? Is it too much to ask for the champion to defend his belt after 500+ days on the side line?

I mean Jesus, we aren't asking him to do something ridiculous here. That's how retarded some Mcgregor fan boys are.

I think it's far more likely that Conor fights Khabib, than he doesn't. But the responses in this thread only proves my point.

what point ? on not having any point ?
everywhere i read "invincible mcgregor would ko khabib because khabib got tagged by johnson"
oh wow khabib got tagged one time while mcgregor lost rounds, lost fights.. but doesnt matter... mcgregor is still the invincible pseudo outsider that destroyes everyone... and destroyed mayweather as well.
at the same time these type of people try to do so that mcgregor is the outsider of this match who will prove the world how great mcgregor is by koing the pseudo favorite khabib.

i really never saw a more delusional fanbase like the mcgregor nuthuggers.

Same what Sherdog did when Conor defeats Floyd. Oh, wait.

Just curious. It seems like the whole of Sherdog is hoping that McGregor doesn't fight Khabib or Ferguson. Everytime the topic is brought up, the response is that it will never happen. Well..... this is what was said about the Mayweather fight as well. So the question is, when McGregor KO's Khabib, what is your response?

I think Conor can beat Khabib if he can aviod the take down attempts long enough to give him a few licks with his left. Honestly though, with the way things are unfolding, tough to say what Conor's future is at this point. He doesn't seem interested in coming back anytime soon. I think there is alot of doubt floating around Conors future in the UFC.

Another Conor thread from another bored casual/nuthugger. This is why you guys need your own subforum and actual mma fans can enjoy this forum again

Conor got outwrestled by a 140 ish lbs boxer ... What world do you live in

If Khabib can weather those strikes, he's good homie.

tumblr_n7r5fuMz9r1swupm2o1_500.gif

i don´t see connor facing khabib

he just got KTFO for 100 millions

why risk his brain for 10 millions now in a fight he knows he´ll lose?
I disagree with almost everything you said:

I disagree with your choice of apostrophe.
I disagree with your spelling of Conor.
I disagree that Conor wouldn't fight Khabib.
I disagree that Conor got KTFO.
I disagree that he made 100's of millions.
I disagree that he'd only make 10 million for a fight with Khabib.
I disagree that Conor thinks he'd lose to Khabib.

They will do what they’ve always done anytime Conor wins a fight.

Float out ridiculous conspiracy theories.

Talk about how Tony will beat him when they fight.

Talk about how Frankie would have destroyed him.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Back