What will Sherdog do, when Conor defeats Khabib?

I would love for Conor to fight Khabib. But I highly doubt it ever happens. Khabib is the exact type of fighter the UFC has gone out of its way to avoid on Conor's behalf. Would Conor fight Khabib? Possibly, depending on the money the fight could generate. Would the UFC make that fight? Doubtful.

We have to actually see the fight to know. Both Tony and Khabib are game. Conor...not so much. Don’t be surprised if Conor does not fight either one of these guys.

Tony and Khabib are willing to fight anybody. Conman picks and chooses, then when he can't run he hides.

I think it's far more likely that Conor fights Khabib, than he doesn't. But the responses in this thread only proves my point.

i don´t see connor facing khabib

he just got KTFO for 100 millions

why risk his brain for 10 millions now in a fight he knows he´ll lose?
KTFO? Do you even know what that means? He got TKO'd. He never even got dropped. Overeem got KTFO. Conor got his ass kicked by one of the greatest P4P boxers ever just like he should have. There's no shame in that.

Tony and Khabib are willing to fight anybody. Conman picks and chooses, then when he can't run he hides.
RDA was running through the lightweight division at the time and Conor signed up to fight him. I don't think he's scared. The only reason that fight didn't happen was injury and if Eddie didn't beat RDA the fight would have been rebooked.

No, EVERYONE wants Conor to fight Khabib or Tony. Peoples problem with Conor is he doesn't fight the top contenders in his division or defend a title.

The only people who are happy he isn't fighting are his die hard fans, who just brag about how much money he's made like they're getting a share.

RDA was running through the lightweight division at the time and Conor signed up to fight him. I don't think he's scared. The only reason that fight didn't happen was injury and if Eddie didn't beat RDA the fight would have been rebooked.

He's ducking literally everyone at LW.

We have to actually see the fight to know. Both Tony and Khabib are game. Conor...not so much. Don’t be surprised if Conor does not fight either one of these guys.

If Tony and Khabib are so game, why is this the fourth time this match up has been scheduled?

But I agree that McGregor is unlikely to fight either guy. He's done extremely well building his career as bigger and more rewarding each and every fight, but he's reached a point of diminishing returns. If ten or twenty million dollars can't entice him to fight, then we aren't going to see any more fights out of him.

Khabib and Tony aren't Nate. I can't see Conor not getting ground out.

Conor and his "mighty" left that couldn't put away a 50 year old retired boxer or Diaz who just stands in front of opponents. He's lucky Aldo charged chin up across the cage and Mendes gassed out. One real win over overrated Alvarez. Big whoop. Khabib is undefeated and it's never been close.

If I were you I wouldn't go fishing with this bait, because it is god awful.

I expect him to win.

As for most of the rest of Sherdog, probably something like this:

"Something something fluke"

"The weight cuts started to take a toll on his body"

"He made the mistake of standing too long with Conor and not fighting smart enough"

Conor haters still bringing up the Mayweather loss like it is even a little bit relevant to MMA.

Spoiler: Floyd would embarass Khabib in boxing 1000x worse.

People wait as he holds things up for another 18 months.....

Just curious. It seems like the whole of Sherdog is hoping that McGregor doesn't fight Khabib or Ferguson. Everytime the topic is brought up, the response is that it will never happen. Well..... this is what was said about the Mayweather fight as well. So the question is, when McGregor KO's Khabib, what is your response?
He'll KO Khabib same way he KO'd Mayweather.

Get back on Conor's jockstrap just like everyone else would.

Back