What will Sherdog do, when Conor defeats Khabib?

Garibaldi

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Just curious. It seems like the whole of Sherdog is hoping that McGregor doesn't fight Khabib or Ferguson. Everytime the topic is brought up, the response is that it will never happen. Well..... this is what was said about the Mayweather fight as well. So the question is, when McGregor KO's Khabib, what is your response?

mystic UL says khabib slaughters conor

Conor got outwrestled by a 140 ish lbs boxer ... What world do you live in

genuine surprise . what is this

"What will Sherdog do, when Conor defeats Khabib?"

giphy.webp

This should be a lesson to everyone. Drugs are addictive.

Red panty night celebration here.

i don´t see connor facing khabib

he just got KTFO for 100 millions

why risk his brain for 10 millions now in a fight he knows he´ll lose?

I remember countless threads like this about Mayweather before their fight.

My prediction is Conor never fights him.

But if they did fight Khabib would slaughter Conor and you will just abandon this thread and hope no one bumps it to make you eat crow. Just like all you people did to your threads after Floyd gave him brain damage.

We have to actually see the fight to know. Both Tony and Khabib are game. Conor...not so much. Don’t be surprised if Conor does not fight either one of these guys.

Conor will never risk the humiliation of that fight

I remember countless threads like this about Mayweather before their fight.

My prediction is Conor never fights him.

But if they did fight Khabib would slaughter Conor and you will just abandon this thread and hope no one bumps it to make you eat crow. Just like all you people did to your threads after Floyd gave him brain damage.
My point was that no one believed the fight with floyd would happen. And Conor has a far bigger chance of beating Khabib...

My point was that no one believed the fight with floyd would happen. And Conor has a far bigger chance of beating Khabib...

A "far bigger chance" that is still a REALLY low chance. Conor knows this and that's why he won't defend his belt.

What do we do having a champion who refuses to fight out of fear? Khabib is secondary. At this very moment they have a belt strapped on a chicken. It ain't happening. Punchers chance? Sure...that's why they call it chance.

Conor is not coming back, but if he did, Khabib would slaughter him.

Back