What will HHH's entrance be like at WM 33?

HairyKung

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So last year Triple H arguably had one of his best entrances ever at WM 32.

The whole start with Steph "Xena Warrior Princess" McMahon standing on top of the stage and talking down to the whole crowd, with the orchestral music in the background.

All of the skeleton guys holding the WWE title and HHH comes out in great shape.

I thought it was all pretty awesome in terms of his WM entrances.

What will he do this year?

WM 32 Entrance in case anyone hasn't seen or forgot:

he's lucky he didn't botch at 2:19

I thought it was pretty terrible last year, and I could barely understand Steph.

Hopefully nothing this year, as it is 'unsanctioned'

His last couple entrances have been hilarious.. kind of looking forward to something ridiculous. It'll probably be longer than a few of the title matches.

Last edited:
I thought it was pretty terrible last year, and I could barely understand Steph.

{<huh}

Just admit you were drunk.

I know Steph was trying to bring heat onto Hunter and her, but god dammit, the words she was saying just got to me in the worst way. I'd just as soon not hear her ever again. As for a special entrance, maybe he'll come out in something related to The Fate of the Furious.

I loved his entrance last year
That and the cereal box are the only things I remember about the show
Honestly dont even remember who his opponent was but damn that entrance was dope as fuck

The arena will go dark, a bell will ring, and he'll appear out of a mist, wearing a black turncoat.

I use to be excited for triple h mania entrances with the hope for another live Motorhead play in......Now I know I'm never getting that <2>

How about a Mortal Kombat theme entrance.

HHH as Shao Khan and Steph and Sindel.

I think I wouldn't mind if Steph dressed up in something like this...

02ad97f0a48434c801f6197d295479bc-d9y59ck.jpg

I remember the King of Kings throne entrance, and I thought that was dope.

I remember the "For Whom the Bell Tolls" Spartan entrance, and I thought THAT was dope.

But yeah, motherfucker has gotten way too gimmicky. Take a hint from Naito, just make the marks wait and swagger out on your own time. Fuck spitting water and all that, do more with less.

Different question. When are we getting the DVD compilation of Triple H Wrestlemania main event flops?

lol. is he that bad?
Puts his matches together too methodical and it leaves the crowd sitting on their hands, and following modern day classics never did him any favors also.

Just him, walking to the ring, touching himself to pictures of himself.

rumor has it he is biting "blood runs cold" from wcw glacier.

Back