What will Bisping’s legacy be IF he gets finished back to back by two blown up WWs?

True.

IDK though.

I had Bisping beating AS but I could see that fight being a draw if they didn't took place in Brazil because of giving AS a 10-8 round 3.

I also agree with Bisping beating Dan in the rematch but once again I could have seen a draw with the damage and knockdowns with the new rules that emphasize finishing a fight and damage over volume of strikes and control.

But I didn't agree with the Leites decision. I thought that was clearly Thales 48-47. He won rounds 2, 3 and 5. Those rounds were clearly Thales. Some media outlets gave Bisping 49-46 so I can't even take them seriously.
I think Bisping definitely won on the round by round scoring system against Silva

I personally think he won against Hendo, but I can definitely see an argument for a draw

I was actually at the Leites fight and thought he won but I haven't rewatched it online or anything, so maybe I could change my mind on that one. I can't remember what I scored it though.

The same thing he was before he lost to the first WW. THE GOAT gatekeeper .

Yawn.

That can be done with almost any fighter in MMA. You want to see how much of.Anderson's competition i can tear apart if I want?

Again I'm not trying to call him a great but the lack of respect is amazing when we all know anything can happen in a fight is dumb
What can be done with almost any fighter? Presenting the facts? Hendo was not a contender, he was retiring. That's a fact. Anderson went through a traumatic injury, had lost several fights and not won a fight in 3 1/2 years. Again, fact. Why does the real context of these fights offend you?

MMA casual spotted. At least get your facts right you god damn baboon.
I was a hardcore fan of this sport prior to Bisping even making his UFC debut. And I do have my facts straight, which is why you're just talking shit and not actually challenging any of my points.

What can be done with almost any fighter? Presenting the facts? Hendo was not a contender, he was retiring. That's a fact. Anderson went through a traumatic injury, had lost several fights and not won a fight in 3 1/2 years. Again, fact. Why does the real context of these fights offend you?
How badly would Anderson have deaded Bisping back in his prime?

Probably as bad a Hendo smashed Bisping in their first fight.

Bisping has a legacy?

I thought he was just known for that huge KO by Hendo.

If he gets beaten in a competitive fight it’s not going to effect his legacy much. However if he gets brutally finished and doesn’t leave his gloves in the cage he’ll be remembered on the long list of fighters that fought to far past their prime.

This Bisping fairytale has been milked long enough.

He is a career journeyman who got lucky for one moment in time by a guy that did not take him seriously(mostly because he had already easily finished Bisping with one arm in their first meeting).

Now you have Hoe Rogaine and other idiots claiming he is an “all time” great MW?

I ask you Sherdoggers, how will Left Eye Larry be remembered if he gets starched back to back by two guys that belong at 170?

Please be fair and realize that he lost the rematch against 47 year old Hendo and also lost to Matt Hamil years ago BUT since both those fights were in England....well you know...

Hyped up journeyman.
giphy.gif
And Masdival might make it 3

Won't effect a thing. I've never been a fan but the man has had an amazing career and accomplished more then 95% of the fighters on the roster ever will.

Still a great to me. Crazy fucker gave his eye for you fans and his family and continues to fight despite worth of eight figures. Goes out instead of taps.

True warrior.

Is he most skilled?

no but neither are diaz brothers and are still beloved with a way worse record than Mike,

Well put. Mike deserves respect and a loss to the GOAT then a loss right afterward to a very good, young fighter like Gastelum doesn't eradicate his consistency and longevity and good record. Most of his losses were to top fighters on the gear.

You're a retard for calling Gastelum a blown up WW

Bisping has been one of the most winning fighters in UFC history with key wins over Anderson Silva (who really had nothing for him outside the dirty knee) and Rockhold and defending his belt and avenging a key loss over another great who was still extremely dangerous in Hendo. And by the TS accounts he is a complete bum.

I am not a Bisping fan but the man deserves some respect. Is he an all time great MMA fighter, no. But he certainly is in the dialogue when you create a list of the top MW's in UFC history.

You're being a little over dramatic. He wasn't being paid in fan appreciation. He was being paid in money. He liked the sport and liked getting paid for it.

Luke is a mental midget and clowned around in there. How many of these Bisping fanboys would bet any money on Left Eye Larry in a 3rd fight against Rockhold?
Not even anyone in Bisping’s family would bet on him in a 3rd fight.

I would back bisping againat rockhold. I backed him in the last fight and won alot of money.

Im no bisping fanboy

So what does that say about Bisping tho?

Andy still KO’d him and Rocksalt choked him out with one arm in the first fight.
It says what it should. He is a PROFESSIONAL fighter who always brings it and finds a way to win.

You think there is something special in saying the one super bowl team did not bring their A game and lost that diminishes the winner who did bring their A game?

I don't think you know what a KO is if you think Andy KO'd him. And Bisping violently avenged his loss to Rockhold.

It says what it should. He is a PROFESSIONAL fighter who always brings it and finds a way to win.

You think there is something special in saying the one super bowl team did not bring their A game and lost that diminishes the winner who did bring their A game?

I don't think you know what a KO is if you think Andy KO'd him. And Bisping violently avenged his loss to Rockhold.
giphy.gif

Looks to be out man.....no idea where he is.

Yes facts.

Most opponents of MMA fighters can be diminished with actual facts like which top other contenders did they actual fight before a title shot. what was the record of those individuals and many more.

Go look at any hater thread of any fighter and how they dissect and diminish all opponents with facts.

You are not doing anything special nor particularly meaningful.

giphy.gif

Looks to be out man.....no idea where he is.

That was a dick move by Anderson. It was a suckerpunch or 'knee' lol. At best it was very bad sportsmanship. At worst it could have been a dq win for bisping and criminal charges.

You're being a little over dramatic. He wasn't being paid in fan appreciation. He was being paid in money. He liked the sport and liked getting paid for it.
NOthing dramatic in my post saying the level of hate Bisping gets as one of the winningest fighters in UFC history is really dumb.

I've seen guys hate on Shogun, and its dumb too and even more so than Bisping.

Back