What will Bisping’s legacy be IF he gets finished back to back by two blown up WWs?

.................. Not sure if trolling or actually serious right now...

Ping's lone elite win is over a guy he's .500 against. Let's go ahead crown Ping the underrated GOAT

Ping's lone elite win is over a guy he's .500 against. Let's crown Ping the underrated GOAT
Well, he also has a win over the Lance Armstrong of MMA, Asterisk Silva as well. Not even sure that can be called a solid win since the guy has 0 legitimate wins in the non fisher-price steroid testing era.

I have always been opposed to a fighter gaining hall of fame recognition off of one fight completely disregarding the overall career. Yes, I understand the significance of the Bonnar fight. and its a special situation where we might not have been here without that fight. I get that.
Fine, that's your personal opinion, but he still holds some sort of significant legacy for helping save the company.

Bisping is way more qualified than Bonnar and definitely has a significant legacy.

Bisping has been one of the most winning fighters in UFC history with key wins over Anderson Silva (who really had nothing for him outside the dirty knee) and Rockhold and defending his belt and avenging a key loss over another great who was still extremely dangerous in Hendo. And by the TS accounts he is a complete bum.

I am not a Bisping fan but the man deserves some respect. Is he an all time great MMA fighter, no. But he certainly is in the dialogue when you create a list of the top MW's in UFC history.
Let's be honest silva was playing with him bisping probably saw two silvas because he was missing shots like crazy

Just so you know the American judges gave Bisping the Hamill and Hendo fights. That kinda disputes your claim that he only won because he was in the UK. Also, most people thought he won the Hendo fight, and I see you don't mention the Chael fight which even Chael thought he lost.
Those American judges did not wanna get mobbed by those rowdy, drunk ass English soccer fans.

That "key" win over Anderson took place after Anderson had a devastating injury, served a drug suspension and had suffered multiple brutal defeats. Anderson hadn't won a fight in 3 1/2 years. Nobody else gets credit for beating clearly past their prime legends, I'm not really sure why so many people try to rewrite history for Bisping. And while the UFC can do whatever they want with matchmaking, I'm sure as hell not playing along and pretending Hendo was a legitimate title defense. Hendo was not even a contender period, let alone the #1 contender.

Bisping beat Rockhold fair and square, the only great win of his career. Good for him. But beating one person you had no business beating doesn't make you an all-time great, ask Matt Serra. Bisping is no bum, but he's been in the lower half of the top 10 for most of his career, having very competitive fights with guys that weren't contenders. It's just absurd to pretend that someone who was not even great during their own time is somehow an all-time great.
And Andy still KO’d Bisping

That "key" win over Anderson took place after Anderson had a devastating injury, served a drug suspension and had suffered multiple brutal defeats. Anderson hadn't won a fight in 3 1/2 years. Nobody else gets credit for beating clearly past their prime legends, I'm not really sure why so many people try to rewrite history for Bisping. And while the UFC can do whatever they want with matchmaking, I'm sure as hell not playing along and pretending Hendo was a legitimate title defense. Hendo was not even a contender period, let alone the #1 contender.

Bisping beat Rockhold fair and square, the only great win of his career. Good for him. But beating one person you had no business beating doesn't make you an all-time great, ask Matt Serra. Bisping is no bum, but he's been in the lower half of the top 10 for most of his career, having very competitive fights with guys that weren't contenders. It's just absurd to pretend that someone who was not even great during their own time is somehow an all-time great.
Yawn.

That can be done with almost any fighter in MMA. You want to see how much of.Anderson's competition i can tear apart if I want?

Again I'm not trying to call him a great but the lack of respect is amazing when we all know anything can happen in a fight is dumb

028michaelbisping_large_huge.jpg

1klowq.gif

fuckyou.gif
giphy.gif

Let's be honest silva was playing with him bisping probably saw two silvas because he was missing shots like crazy
Silva was getting floored by Bisping in the opening round of their fight. He literally got tooled from bell to bell until he waited for Bisping to get his mouthguard and was the opportunist and still couldn't even beat him.

Not surprising he would pull shit like he did when he is one of the biggest cheaters of all time.

MMA casual spotted. At least get your facts right you god damn baboon.

Wont matter, he'll always be remembered for his upset KO over Rockhold on 10 days notice. He's a tough guy, resilient, first UK TUF winner etc. Not a legend. but losing to Gastellum wont matter in the long run.

Silva was getting floored by Bisping in the opening round of their fight. He literally got tooled from bell to bell until he waited for Bisping to get his mouthguard and was the opportunist and still couldn't even beat him.

Not surprising he would pull shit like he did when he is one of the biggest cheaters of all time.
Bisping landed like three punches during guard of u watched closely and silva didn't look hurt at all but he did sat down though lol

You know this same guy KTFO'ed Fedor right? lol
Lol....not like that....Fedor almost had Hendo(Hendo admitted after)

Fluke things happen in MMA, like Bisping winning against anybody remotely good.

Those American judges did not wanna get mobbed by those rowdy, drunk ass English soccer fans.
And I'm sure the judges in the Sonnen fight didn't want to get mobbed by drunk, wife beating, American factory workers from Chicago, or, y'know that's a bullshit statement I made up.

And I'm sure the judges in the Sonnen fight didn't want to get mobbed by drunk, wife beating, American factory workers from Chicago, or, y'know that's a bullshit statement I made up.
Nah, Chael beat him....unimpressively but no way Bisquick won 2 rounds.

Fine, that's your personal opinion, but he still holds some sort of significant legacy for helping save the company.

Bisping is way more qualified than Bonnar and definitely has a significant legacy.

didnt save the company though.

Back