What will Bisping’s legacy be IF he gets finished back to back by two blown up WWs?

Where you at son?
With a name like fedor goat, the guy is ko’d by a strong wind these days, is less than two years older than bisping and has been out of his prime for years but let me guess bisping is a bum, this bisping vs Gastelum was the best he could ever be. That was prime Michael Bisping right there and at the sweet ripe ago of virtually 39

With a name like fedor goat, the guy is ko’d by a strong wind these days, is less than two years older than bisping and has been out of his prime for years but let me guess bisping is a bum, this bisping vs Gastelum was the best he could ever be. That was prime Michael Bisping right there and at the sweet ripe ago of virtually 39
Wtf? Lol.....get a grip you sissy....
tenor.gif

Good one there Bitch_Brawler....bet you can take a punch like Bisquick...

PopularPerkyHammerkop-size_restricted.gif

Bwhahahahaha
You are actually assuming I give a fuck.i just found it amusing that a guy with fedor in his username is making fun of other professional fighters for losing. To your credit you signed up quite some time ago. Go and masturbate to fedor vs Andrei arlovski back in 09 you know the last notable opponent he beat.

It wouldn’t surprise me if you and fedor goat are most likely the same person. Calling me a sissy whilst simultaneously hiding behind your screen making fun of a professional fighter

Not a giant fan of Bisping but his legacy would remain the same: 2x UFC Mw world champion

U can’t change history (short of something like commission discovery a history of Bisping PED use that would bring his wins to question)

Same as Chuck Liddell becoming a punching bag doesn change his legacy prior to becoming a vegetative fighter

You are actually assuming I give a fuck.i just found it amusing that a guy with fedor in his username is making fun of other professional fighters for losing. To your credit you signed up quite some time ago. Go and masturbate to fedor vs Andrei arlovski back in 09 you know the last notable opponent he beat.

It wouldn’t surprise me if you and fedor goat are most likely the same person. Calling me a sissy whilst simultaneously hiding behind your screen making fun of a professional fighter
Didn’t read all the bs you wrote but one can conclude you give too much of a f@$k. Dummy.
SkeletalJampackedFossa.gif

Are Whittaker and Rumble blown up WWs too?

Back