What Will Be CM Punk’s Highlights in the Intro To UFC 225?

Hopefully they just show his hot wife
giphy.gif

018656a05f4773837a581a15b37a704d01f9f9a9_hq.gif

005.gif

e700a9d940637c8d90354ad855e5b67c8f203157_hq.gif

If he does in fact fight on that card. You know the thing I mean. When they have an intro video at the start of the PPV with highlights of each fighter. Usually there’s about 5 moves or so. But Punk got in literally no offense in that first fight.

So what could they show?

1. Punk walking to the Octagon
2. Punk charging
3. One of Punk’s successes in avoiding a submission
4. Punk giving his post fight interview

That’s about it. It comes off as an insult or bad comedy, but that’s about all you can do. Then again Punk’s tenure pretty much has been an insult or bad comedy.

They should make it a montage of how bad he looked and all the horrible shit people have said about him for months on end as he walks to the cage.

That way he'll be a sympathetic figure to the crowd and if he has any pride he'll fight harder because of being reminded about how shitty people are and how bad he was beaten.

What's even more hilarious is him watching Gall just duck under and shoot. That moment when CM Punk realized his "bum rush and swing for the fences" game plan had failed.

Sad,hilarious & priceless all at the same time!

Hopefully they just show his hot wife
giphy.gif

018656a05f4773837a581a15b37a704d01f9f9a9_hq.gif

005.gif

e700a9d940637c8d90354ad855e5b67c8f203157_hq.gif
That is about what I feel - just distract the world to the fact that he is a complete joke in should not even be in the UFC; let alone on PPVs.

legit hope this guy gets brutalized so bad in his next fight that he never comes back

There's probably a 110% chance it's gonna happen. I would love to see them match him up with a well established ranked WW. It would absolutely disturbing and entertaining to witness.

That is about what I feel - just distract the world to the fact that he is a complete joke in should not even be in the UFC; let alone on PPVs.

People can bitch about him sucking all they want, but at the end of the day he’s got the cash and he’s hitting that.

Kinda trumps what most sherdoggers are up to in their lives

People can bitch about him sucking all they want, but at the end of the day he’s got the cash and he’s hitting that.

Kinda trumps what most sherdoggers are up to in their lives
having a bit of integrity is something to feel good about.

He's also getting shots of legitimate guys putting the work in so that kinda trumps them as well.

But we live in the world where money and popularity can trump being actually worthy of the shots you get.

Well, he's fought once already, what did they show then?

remember how awkward it was when CM Punk's daughter made out with the great John Cena?

giphy.gif

Well, he's fought once already, what did they show then?

They showed footage of him throwing punches with some well lit background. They did the same thing for Emil Meek since he had yet to fight in the UFC before debuting on PPV (though he had fought in MMA). I think some other guys they’ve done that with too, but I don’t think anyone has had to have that kind of hype in the intro for more than one PPV. By the time they fight a second PPV they have highlights from the first PPV and maybe some TV/Fight Pass cards.

They showed footage of him throwing punches with some well lit background. They did the same thing for Emil Meek since he had yet to fight in the UFC before debuting on PPV (though he had fought in MMA). I think some other guys they’ve done that with too, but I don’t think anyone has had to have that kind of hype in the intro for more than one PPV. By the time they fight a second PPV they have highlights from the first PPV and maybe some TV/Fight Pass cards.

In all seriousness, for his second fight they will show a combination of highlights of him training, walking to the octagon, and his intro in the octagon for his first fight while the music is playing.

Back