What were the biggest fanbases rivalries?

barillas

🔥CHAMA Belt🔥
@Brown
Reaction score
What were the biggest war of words here on Sherdog?

Anderson fans vs Fedor fans

Anderson vs Weidman fans

Aldo fans vs Mcgregor fans

I know Shogun fans vs Machida fans was a pretty huge beef back in the day too.

Please tell here other huge bad blood between fans too.

Conor fans vs Aldo fans

and Ronda fans vs ANY other fans.

Mcgregor Fans vs all other fighters fans, including fans of God, Superman and the Simpsons.

and Ronda fans vs ANY other fans.

There was never a huge fanbase of a specific fighter against Ronda, most were just sorted MMA fans. In before, Cyborg doesn't have a fanbase.

Mcgregor Fans vs all other fighters fans, including fans of God, Superman and the Simpsons.
Let's try not to discuss the most hated fighters, it's a little bit different from what I asked. Thanks

Abbott fans vs Ferrozzo fans

Inner turmoil.

Let's try not to discuss the most hated fighters, it's a little bit different from what I asked. Thanks

So your questions was, the biggest fanbase rivalries, yes?

My answer is McGregors fans vs all others fighters fans.

If you disagree, go to any forum post about Mcgegor and check to see if any of them admit that he could be beaten by any fighter?

The last three fan groups were, of course, a joke. I can see that you are not a fan of jokes so I will stick to the purely factual answer above.

So your questions was, the biggest fanbase rivalries, yes?

My answer is McGregors fans vs all others fighters fans.

If you disagree, go to any forum post about Mcgegor and check to see if any of them admit that he could be beaten by any fighter?

The last three fan groups were, of course, a joke. I can see that you are not a fan of jokes so I will stick to the purely factual answer above.
How difficult is for you to understand what I asked? If you are not on it just leave this talk please.

How difficult is for you to understand what I asked? If you are not on it just leave this talk please.

What I am finding difficult is your dictator like behaviour on the forum, other than that I am clear on your question.

Judging by your pic, I am now sure I have touched a nerve.

Diaz vs. Condit fans was kind of fun there for a minute. I'm trying to think of some really esoteric one hmmm. I don't really like Jacare fans although I like Jacare.

What I am finding difficult is your dictator like behaviour on the forum, other than that I am clear on your question.

Judging by your pic, I am now sure I have touched a nerve.
Well, I asked a question, you don't have the intelligence to answer it, I've stated politely the predicaments of my question but you simply ignored it and kept with the answer I was not ask for, then just get off this thread. Am I supposed to feed you with smack talk? And don't judge by pics, you will always rush to incorrect assumptions.

Sonnen vs Silva
GSP vs Penn

My prediction for next?

Aldo vs Conor

The build up to this next fight will be gigantic.

How about Chael vs Anderson? Not just the build-up, but once Chael got popped and the news reached Sherdog, the forum broke.

How about Chael vs Anderson? Not just the build-up, but once Chael got popped and the news reached Sherdog, the forum broke.
Holy shit, how could I have forgot it, that was one huge beef.

Well, I asked a question, you don't have the intelligence to answer it, I've stated politely the predicaments of my question but you simply ignored it and kept with the answer I was not ask for, then just get off this thread. Am I supposed to feed you with smack talk? And don't judge by pics, you will always rush to incorrect assumptions.

My answer was a direct answer to your questions.

The biggest spat are between McGregor fans and all other fighters fans... I don't see how you are not picking this up as a legit answer.

However, it's Friday and I am not really on these forums to argue with people, more to discuss the sport with like minded people.

GSP vs BJ

By a mile.
This,

I might get banned for talking about this again....but oh well.

I know for a fact GSP was greased up in that fight and he paid the judges off just incase it went sour. I hope GSP comes back to face Motivated-Jackson Penn and get demolished, minus the grease this time.

GSP - Penn rivalry is the most heated easily, strangely I don't mind GSP too much...unless he's near Penn.

Back