What was your thoughts after seeing Anderson Silva vs Bisping for the first time ?

Thought Anderson was a moron. Showboating when he should have gone for the kill.... smdh

I was surprised how seemingly harmless Anderson has become post USADA, back in the day, the moment he starts to open up it's almost like you know the fight will end soon.

Also Bisping got a lil lucky, stealing 2 rounds with a late knockdown / rocking Anderson, it's not like he was outclassing him through and through or anything.

Anderson in his prime would decimate Bisping

Anderson got robbed. Bisping was gifted 2 decisions with Anderson and Henderson.

Fight reminded me Silva is way too passive at times. He needs his opponent to be aggressive otherwise the fight will look like his fight against Maia and Cote. Bisping won the fight and the judges ruled it correctly

The first time i seen Anderson Bisping it was after the fight aired on fight pass. So i was trying to avoid spoilers but FS1 leaked the winner as Michael Bisping before i seen it. So i proceeded to watch the fight and while watching the fight i remember Anderson giving Bisping such a beaten that i was questing to myself whether i read the results wrong on FS1 during the fight. I was thinking to myself how the hell did Bisping win this fight maybe i read the results wrong. To my shock Bisping was announced the winner at the end. To my shock i see guys on Sherdog claiming Bisping won clearly like i watched a totally different fight than them when i remember him getting his ass kicked very badly other than the flash knock downs. How about you guys what was your reaction ?
Outside of the knee and the front kick in the 5th Anderson did nothing. He could have finished Bisping at the beginning of the 4th when he was still hurt but he chose to clown around.

Bisping outboxed Silva for 4 rounds and hurt him.
Silva had 1 round of success via Herb Dean massively fucking it up.
Bisping would've won 50-45 with a proper ref
Herb didn’t mess anything up, Bisping stopped to talk to him in the middle of Silva going in on him. It was his fault

I said many years ago Bisping would always beat anderson

Mystic UL was correct

My basic opinion was that Bisping won the fight on points under the current ruleset. He got the absolute dogshit beat out of him, but he still won via being actually active.

My thoughts:

"Retire already, Anderson"
"Good decision by the judges, Bisping won by points but he sure lost the fight"

I was live in London and was still handling my shook after the knee KO like the rest of the crowd.

Then they announced the decision and 99% of the crowd went crazy about the decision including me.

Everybody was behind Silva. I havent rewarched the decision Part on Fight pass yet but now I’m interested if they change the background noise for the promotion.

Edit: and yeah before some bum: bisping 3-2 after rewatching it but in the arena u had for sure an other feeling

giphy.gif

So if you scored that fight for Silva your borderline retarded lol ? What kinda logic is that lol ? Like Bisping just dominated the whole fight and didnt get his ass kicked lol. Like i said i wanted objective opinions not stupid replays like this. These are the kinda replays that confuse me. People acting like Bisping just easily dominated the fight. Ps never cared for Anderson just how i viewed the fight.

I said "probably" and I said "or a long time Silva fan". Also I didn't say Bisping easily dominated. You can win a fight clearly without "easily dominating".

Bisping got his ass kicked for a splitsecond, that being the knee - which I didn't fail to mention. Other than that he certainly didn't.

Also I offered my take on what may have fooled people into thinking Silva won (and I believe it's a fair, objective take).

So no, my reply wasn't stupid.

Anderson was ridiculously accurate in this fight, landing like two out of every three strikes he landed. Bisping won the mma fight on points, Silva beat his ass though.

I scored it for Silva but it was close and boils down to the subjective nature of scoring fights.

I think 30 seconds of landing quality shots should count for more in a fist fight than 4 minutes and 30 seconds of activity. As someone said, it's a fight not a basketball game. And the crowd reaction was quite telling. Utter silence after being announced the "winner" in his own barn....

It was a clear win for Bisping in my opinion. It was Silva's fight to lose after the flying knee but he chose to feint and clown around rather than go for the kill. Bisping's performance in the next round outstanding considering he got clocked so hard. I still don't get how people say Silva won, he clearly did the most damage but no way he won more than two rounds.

Anderson didn't do enough to finish or win rounds. The flying knee GIF though looked impressive with the acceleration of the knee after already in the air... unless the GIF I saw was sped up at the end.

Bisping definitely won 3 rounds , how much you hate him depends whether you argue for him winning 4 rounds. Silva looked lazy and was dropped a couple times, a few flashes of vintage Silva don't make him the winner here.

Im a bisping fan, but honestly i thought the fight should have been stopped and i thought Silva won.

Back