What was your thoughts after seeing Anderson Silva vs Bisping for the first time ?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
The first time i seen Anderson Bisping it was after the fight aired on fight pass. So i was trying to avoid spoilers but FS1 leaked the winner as Michael Bisping before i seen it. So i proceeded to watch the fight and while watching the fight i remember Anderson giving Bisping such a beaten that i was questing to myself whether i read the results wrong on FS1 during the fight. I was thinking to myself how the hell did Bisping win this fight maybe i read the results wrong. To my shock Bisping was announced the winner at the end. To my shock i see guys on Sherdog claiming Bisping won clearly like i watched a totally different fight than them when i remember him getting his ass kicked very badly other than the flash knock downs. How about you guys what was your reaction ?

I thought holy fuck what a great fight!

Watched it live and thought Bisping should win but assumed the judges would fuck it up, thankfully they got it right.

Silva half assed his offense in rounds 4&5 after hurting Bisping and it cost him the fight.

I dont like Silva so its hard for me to be objective. He just seems fake even in the ring like trying to coax a KO of Bisping dispite Herb saying fight is still live. Damage wise Bisping was fucked but I thought he won 3 rounds by-the-book

Silva half assed his offense in rounds 4&5 after hurting Bisping and it cost him the fight.
I remember Anderson even landing hard blows on Bisping late in the fight. I remember him landing a brutal front kick and several hard blows late in the fight. Maybe i gotta rewatch the fight again. Only seen it one time.

I dont like Silva so its hard for me to be objective. He just seems fake even in the ring like trying to coax a KO of Bisping dispite Herb saying fight is still live. Damage wise Bisping was fucked but I thought he won 3 rounds by-the-book
Yeah i kinda want the opinion of someone who can be objective lol.

That Bisping still sucks.

Bisping won by being more active and landing some good shots early.

Anderson was very passive, pissed away rounds and opportunities to end the fight.

If you scored that fight for Silva, you're probably borderline retarded - or at least a long time fan of Silva. Other than the controversy regarding the knee, it was in no way a controversial decission, as Bisping clearly won. What might have fooled some people is that Silva looked like he was able to turn it up a notch at times - but in the end he didn't, and clearly lost the fight.

Bisping outboxed Silva for 4 rounds and hurt him.
Silva had 1 round of success via Herb Dean massively fucking it up.
Bisping would've won 50-45 with a proper ref

I thought it was a super fun fight to watch live. Lots of emotions throughout.

If you scored that fight for Silva, you're probably borderline retarded - or at least a long time fan of Silva. Other than the controversy regarding the knee, it was in no way a controversial decission, as Bisping clearly won. What might have fooled some people is that Silva looked like he was able to turn it up a notch at times - but in the end he didn't, and clearly lost the fight.
giphy.gif

So if you scored that fight for Silva your borderline retarded lol ? What kinda logic is that lol ? Like Bisping just dominated the whole fight and didnt get his ass kicked lol. Like i said i wanted objective opinions not stupid replays like this. These are the kinda replays that confuse me. People acting like Bisping just easily dominated the fight. Ps never cared for Anderson just how i viewed the fight.

i thought andy fought with a broken hand. he only used the left. (or was it the right?)

Anderson was Dropped twice was out boxed and gassed hard.

Spent majority of rounds against the fence being pummeled.

Was a clear 3 rounds to 2 for Bisping.

One of the best fights of the year Bisping showed a ton of heart and grit to come back and win the 4th and nearly take the 5th as well after that massive knee in the third.

And yes you are borderline retarded if you think Silva won that fight.

Bisping got gifted a home decision, imo. Sometimes people forget that these are fights, not baseball. One guy ended the fight looking unmarked, the other...

Bisping.png

Oh, and the closest the fight got finished was from Andy...

giphy.gif

Let's face it, Bisping carried the fight. Anders spent 4 minutes of each round backpeddling and waving his arms around like a clown just to sometimes explode. Sorry, that shit doesnt win you the fight in my eyes

That knee was brutal. Dont remember much else from that fight

As much as it pains me to say, Bisping won the fight. During Anderson's title reign, I wanted Bisping to get a title shot so Anderson could fucking murk him. Instead, that shit happened <Oku01>

Back