What was your reaction when Nck Diaz did this ?

It was truly a fight for the ages. I was quite literally rofling before I got ejected from the premises but I didnt care because I continued rofling outside.

giphy.gif

My reaction was the clown (Anderson) was getting clowned by a WW.

I was pumped and lost $20 betting on him with random at the bar.

I do think he did extremely well in that fight thought. He is super undersized and stood with Silva for 5 rounds.

Yea, he lost.. but I didn't expect him to perform that wellm

I didn't like it. I don't like Diaz brothers much.

I was afraid it was gonna be the most interesting thing to happen in the fight.
Turned out it was the most interesting thing to happen in the fight.

Lol who cares what Anderson thought? Point is he didn't pounce, did he? Why not?

Counter striker who isn't that great moving forward and attacking. Leaves himself open to counters.

Diaz knew this and was playing his game. Too bad Silva didn't bite or Diaz might have been able to pull that one out.

Great chin, great boxing by mma standards, and not a single fuck given...Not the best fight for Silva coming back from the KO and all.lol

So Anderson never failed for steroids? Anderson never taunted people? Anderson never got embarrassed taunting Weidman?

Anderson Silva is a punk, that’s all there is to it.

Lol

Anderson is a GOAT, respected and respectful WORLD CHAMPION.

Diaz is a drugged moron, wanna be thug.

Deal with it you noob.

glorious watching him get clowned for a change

I thought it was lame as fuck. He knew he was getting his ass beat and knew all he can do is bust some stupid shit like that.

That was all great. That was Nicks way of saying "your ninja taunting Bullshit ain't scaring me". Caught Silva by surprise more than us probably lol.

People are forgetting that taking a picture in awkward places with that pose was the whole point of doing it back then. Nick took it to the next level and effectively ended the craze with this untoppable classic. Nick is a legend.

Exactly. Diaz did all that only to get outclassed.

Diaz looked great in that fight. He was fighting up a weight class against an all time great.

Silva may have been a step slower, but for the most part looked and fought like his typical self. Waiting, gaging distance, and then striking quickly with dynamic unorthodox attacks that would have made for spectacular finishes had he been successful.

Nick gets zero credit for having the fight awareness to avoid said attacks, on the feet, when almost none of Anderson's opponents have been able to do so (even recently, Bisping got demolished with the knee and DC got one taste of what Anderson had to offer and had the sense to take the fight out of Anderson's world).

Since Silva came to the UFC the list of guys who have managed to avoid Anderson's creative kill strikes, without taking Silva down to the mat, have been:

1. Weidman (who measured distance well enough that Anderson didn't really try to attack with a kill shot)
2. Maia (who Anderson would not engage with at all out of fear of the ground)
3. Cote (who got lucky and busted up his knee before Anderson made his move)
4. Leites (in a fight that Anderson slept through)
5. Nick (who is the only fighter on the list that Anderson actually attempted to finish several times with creative attacks, but who avoided them through ring savvy and solid defense)

Nick also doesn't get credit for winning the clinch game against a guy who has destroyed very strong, large, champion and ex-champion fighters in the clinch.

He also doesn't get credit for the body head combo that he landed several times in the fight (the only fighter to date that has had a successful combo repeatedly land on Silva).

alzo0AE.jpg
tenor.gif
I laughed for days trying to wrap my head around why Nick did this lol. When the test results came back it explained everything. Dude was stoned as fuck lol.
i just love when anderson got a piece of his own medicine...then he got caught roiding lol...what a shame..one nick made him look silly as fuck

That fight annoyed me feel like Anderson should of turned it up on him

was one of most awesome things ever in mma ufc fight

Back