What was your first UFC card you attended live?

TheWobbler

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Being from london, my first event was UFC 75.

I got lucky with this one as it was a numbered event and the UFC really put a excellent card on.

Rampage v hendo for the UFC belt. Hendo had the pride belts, can't remember if they were on the line.

The grudge fight between bisping and hamill and the we got cro cop as well, even though he lost to kongo.

Only UFC event I've been to was UFC 79, when Chuck fought Wandy and GSP demolished Hughes in the rubber match.

UFC 83, first one in Canada, GSP-Serra 2.

UFC 83, first one in Canada, GSP-Serra 2.
This. I think that was also the debut of Cain Velasquez. Also who could forget, Starnes vs Quarry lol

70jgnr.jpg

lz1gn.jpg

Last edited:
I saw Condit’s UFC debut vs. Martin Kampman in Nashville.

UFC38 in London, 2002 (First and Last), fun times...

Ufc fight night Hidalgo....poirier got KOd by michael johnson. I was so bummed as i just talked up a good hype job on Dustin to my wife.

Fight Night in Bangor Maine. Bader vs OSP. Ended up being a good card. Met Dana and Matt Hughes.

UFC 81
Lesnar debut -
Won a MGD Beer contest.
Airfare, hotel, fight tix and some cash.

Being from london, my first event was UFC 75.

I got lucky with this one as it was a numbered event and the UFC really put a excellent card on.

Rampage v hendo for the UFC belt. Hendo had the pride belts, can't remember if they were on the line.

The grudge fight between bisping and hamill and the we got cro cop as well, even though he lost to kongo.
UFC 32

UFC Japan 2013. Great time.
Featured Hunto W. Silva, and Gomi. A Pride fan who never saw Pride live’s Wet dream.

I lived in Calgary when they came there & you would have to pay me to go to that , actually if someone pays me now say around 2-5 K I might consider going to an event.

Went to the UFC on Fox in Denver Pena vs Bullet with Cerrone v Masvidal and Arlovski v Francis.

This. I think that was also the debut of Cain Velasquez. Also who could forget, Starnes vs Quarry lol

70jgnr.jpg

lz1gn.jpg
Correct!
Perhaps the second most embarrassing performance in the history of MMA (just behind Nick Serra).
The next card I saw was 97, Silva-Leites....

Back