Movies What Was Your Favorite Chris Farley Performance in a Film?

What Was Your Favorite Chris Farley Performance in a Film?

• Tommy Boy (1995)

Votes: 30 63.8%
  • Black Sheep (1996)

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Beverly Hills Ninja (1997)

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Almost Heroes (1998)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters
The bus driver in Billy Madison is one of the GOAT unsung comedic performances

giphy.gif

Inspired by the Adam Sandler thread.

For me it’s no question ....Tommy Boy.

Tommy Boy,

But I do have a soft spot for Beverly Hills Ninja.

Definitely Tommy Boy

Gone too soon, wish there was more Farley movies

Sadly there are only 3 Chris Farley movies and a handful of character roles

One of only a few comedians whose body language alone made me laugh

Where he’s the lead I would say Beverly Hills Ninja, but for any movie with him I’d say Dirty Work. Love that movie and his role in it is hilarious.

Spot on. When he's the main character, the movies are usually shit. But in supporting spots, he's much more palatable.

He was the lead in semi-pro and I love that one. Underrated as hell.

Really liked his bit parts in Wayne’s World 2, Billy Madison, and Dirty Work.

“I’m having a great time. I don’t know man, I hate my father and I hate my life but I am having a helluva time....I’m gonna go pick a fight”

Chris Farley was made for sketch and improv. His full length movies with him as the lead outside of Tommy Boy and Black Sheep, were lacking

I've always liked Black Sheep. Tommy Boy was better but Black Sheep is severely underrated. I read that Farley was ashamed of that movie since it was thrown together at the last second but I've always enjoyed it.

Where he’s the lead I would say Beverly Hills Ninja, but for any movie with him I’d say Dirty Work. Love that movie and his role in it is hilarious.
Norm is the GOAT Canadian

The bus driver in Billy Madison is one of the GOAT unsung comedic performances

giphy.gif

no kidding. He’s in like five minutes of the film and has multiple moments that are among the funniest in the film.

Particularly like how funny Farley’s delivery is and how dismissive Sandler is of every assertion he makes about his connection to that Veronica Vaughan.

Dirty Work is conceptually and in execution a pretty damn funny comedy. Great lineup too- Norm, Artie Lange, Jack Warden, Chris “Shooter McGavin” McDonald, Chase, Rickles, Farley, etc- no surprise it ended up so funny.

Back