What was with Beneil’s strikes?

XThe GreatestX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I have seen Beneil fight a million times. He has never thrown shots like that

I mean the punches he was throwing last night were just horrendous. no power, no technique, no footwork, the shots were all arm punches, he didn’t really keep either hand up to defend himself after throwing his shots. and like I said I have seen him throw strikes way better than that

Idk if Charles just showed he was a different level and Beneil looked bad in comparison or what

but you knew Beneil was fucked as soon as they started exchanging

Seemed like his physical age started to catch up to the greyness of his hairs. He looked a little slow and sluggish. Even in the scrambles where he's usually quick he didn't look quite as quick. Maybe it was just me. Either way Charles put it on him hard as soon as he got back to the feet. Seemed like charles just wanted to entertain the ground for a bit to prove a point with what beneil said then put his foot on the gas when he had seen enough.

I have seen Beneil fight a million times. He has never thrown shots like that

I mean the punches he was throwing last night were just horrendous. no power, no technique, no footwork, the shots were all arm punches, he didn’t really keep either hand up to defend himself after throwing his shots. and like I said I have seen him throw strikes way better than that

Idk if Charles just showed he was a different level and Beneil looked bad in comparison or what

but you knew Beneil was fucked as soon as they started exchanging

Beneil got top position and wigged out -- dumped his load.

Charles then stood up and picked him apart.

Seemed like his physical age started to catch up to the greyness of his hairs. He looked a little slow and sluggish. Even in the scrambles where he's usually quick he didn't look quite as quick. Maybe it was just me. Either way Charles put it on him hard as soon as he got back to the feet. Seemed like charles just wanted to entertain the ground for a bit to prove a point with what beneil said then put his foot on the gas when he had seen enough.

Yep. Beneil was going all over the press saying his BJJ was much higher level than that of Charles. Also, that he would beat Charles 9/10 times in a pure BJJ match. When Charles was asked about that, his response was 'well, he has 3 rounds to show me how superior his BJJ is to mine'. Charles was out-working Beneil from the bottom. It was insane.

Back