What was the most bad ass moment in MMA?

nice thread guys, BUT YOUR ALL WRONG!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe no one has posted the most badass moment in mma history yet.... wtf sherdog?!?!

as punishment you all need to watch the whole fight and slap yourself in the face to get pumped!

Tank Abbot vs Steve Nelmark

I thought Tank killed him.

Bj Penn knocking out Cael Uno and then running out of the cage up the ramp. It looked like felonious assault.

Jens Pulver beating Bj

"I guess hype wasn't enough"

Khabib talking shit to Dan White while beating down Michael Johnson

honorable mention for scott smith vs pete sell, mighty mouse's armbar, holloway vs lamas end of round (thought someone would of posted this too) and trigg vs hughes II, amongst many others.

Dear TS: If your "most badass moment in MMA" has to do with banter and school-ground b@llshit..... you're not an MMA fan.

Lawlor's run of fights from Hendricks 1 to condit

MVP tornado kicking that random, then death staring until he hit the ground, was probably the most badass thing I've ever seen.

29dinn4.jpg

Highly anticipated fight between two undefeated LHWs (Machida and Rashad) and Machida absolutely owns him and takes his belt.

Houston Alexanders UFC debut vs Jardine was fuckin' deadly!

9a41408765e8c65c4e090d7d0cb35b74abaa9b18442710c2b43e56d0206aff3f_1.gif

Every time a smaller dude went up to challenge a much bigger dude.

Hespect to SAKU GOAT, BJ,DaPunkMinowaMan [RIP, A Brave Man], Royler...

when GSP made Hughes yell out in pain and verbally tap to an arm bar after Hughes was talking shit about GSP not knowing how to defend an armbar after their first fight :D

Rory vs Lawler end of 4th round stare down

Robert Whitaker beating Yoel

BJ moving up in weight and tapping Hughes

Hughes getting the shit beat out of him then reversing the situation slamming Trigg and kicking his ass

Kenny Florian calling out BJ penn lol

Randleman slamming fedor and then Fedor reversing him and tapping him out.

Back