What was the most bad ass moment in MMA?

I would have to say for me hands down the one time when Conor punked the featherweight, lightweight, and welterweight division all in one day.

Remember when Tyrone Woodley was talking so much on twitter and then when Conor stared him down in the lockerroom Tyrone had to avoid eye contact and walk around Conor. Woodley then felt the pressure and finally broke out a meek "wassup". Conor looked that dude in the eyes with a deadpan face and said "shup" with a hostile tone and Woodley didn't do nothing.

That was the day that Conor was a legitimate bad ass.
THAT'S the most "Badass" thing you've seen in this sport? Jesus that's sad

Either the randleplex or when Conor shit himself at the presser when Nate walked by.

Yeah that's pretty bad ass, but has nothing to do with him entering the OWGP weighing 4 lbs more than Mirko?

Perhaps just highlights the general badassness of the Fedor/Nog/Crocop triumvirate sitting at the top of the HW division for so long fighting much larger men.

When Dana (the promotor) put Tito Ortiz (former LHW champion within the promotion) in hiding by challenging him to a boxing match and having a television crew film and air Tito refusing to show up for the match. I'm not a huge Dana White fan but I have to admit that was some next level bad ass type of stunt.

I1VPlkp.gif

after this happened the day before

No, it's not Fedor
No, it's not Nate showing the middle finger
No, it's not Nick laying down before Andi
No, it's not Conor with his hands behind his back
No, it's not Lawler already winning
No, it's not Honda being Honda

There can only be one

giphy.gif
lol its not even an MMA fight

FAIL

Also shout out to this guy for thinking that line was badass. It got nothing but crickets from the 15-20 people i was watching it with

Conor's first post-fight promo was the talk of the town between MMA fans.

Sorry you and your buddies are bitter and unable to have fun.

Conor's first post-fight promo was the talk of the town between MMA fans.

Sorry you and your buddies are bitter and unable to have fun.
What was Conors first post-fight promo again?

The pre planned 1 liner after the 2nd Diaz fight was corny as fuck.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and everyone that i spoke to agreed it sounded cheesy. Especially after such a close fight.

No, it's not Fedor
No, it's not Nate showing the middle finger
No, it's not Nick laying down before Andi
No, it's not Conor with his hands behind his back
No, it's not Lawler already winning
No, it's not Honda being Honda

There can only be one

giphy.gif
Thread asked for MMA moments, not Kickboxing (K-1).

Nick Diaz putting away Robbie Lawler when everyone said he was the next Tyson of MMA and Diaz was a ju jitsu fighter. Also Belfort taking out Tank Abbott

This is some badassery here...we've seen better fighters fight worse fighters but never with this:
2affscm.jpg

Back