What was the hottest chick debate when you were 12 years old?

I'm old, so ...

Exotic-Dancer-1890s.jpg

vintage-pinup-deshabille.jpg

d3cf34813fe18c06be9df4ac5ede5f73--alyssa-milano-young--s.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Alyssa always won.

Most people around my age had a crush on her since the grade school days.

Uh what? Those girls were everything EXCEPT hot. In what universe are skinny boring women hot?

At 12. This woman did it for me.

bdc94a51a175e94840db4fed01fa5f1d.jpg
Vs
images

Idk. I just heard my older cousins discuss the chicks they seen while we were out to the store or something lol. Never heard any famous names.

Tho at 12 I think I personally dug WWE’s Lita and Xena xD I just liked bad bitches tbh.
087501ac1a9b03df424c857c2a3e8685--wwe-lita-wrestling-divas.jpg

tumblr_odwzct2fEo1umtg37o1_540.jpg
The girls in my neighborhood used to tease me because I had a legit thing for Xena/Lucy Lawless. I was actually 12 and 13 at the time. Barely remember the first girl. And don't remember a debate. I think Pamela Anderson was big then

Last edited:
I think it was Kathy Ireland and Tia Carrere. I’m not sure. But those were the chicks I was into.

When I was 12, the hottest chick debate was between Cindy Crawford, and Kathy Ireland.

1442379285-kathy-ireland_305x142.jpg

I was always on team Ireland. I'm curious what the debate was for different ages. I know we got some real old timers here who will debate which chick from the shawshank redemption posters was hottest.

I'm also curious what the debate is for all the adult shaped children who post here, also known as people in their 20's.

Thier is only one rule here, pics or stfu.
When I was 12, my best friend was really into Cindy too, but I don't remember there ever being a debate. I'd say Cindy has the better body, but Kathy has the better face/eyes. Cindy gets bonus points for doing nudes too and asking Matt Hughes to sign her boobs.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Back