What was the biggest live UFC event you attended in person?

Brock vs. Cain was the most memorable crowd.
Cain vs. JDS 1 was pretty big from an importance standpoint.
Ronda vs Carmouche was pretty important.
Rockhold vs. Bisping 2 was the most unexpected.

Yeah, that’s true..

I got to see Gus fight live in Sweden (first event in Stockholm) and the GOAT do his magic window washing moves live (Silva against Bisping ), so I’m good.

The rumble fight??

<{Heymansnicker}>

I’ve managed:

UFC London - Gus vs Jimmy
UFC Stockholm - Gus vs Rumble
UFC London - Ping vs Silver

Enjoyed all of them!

UFC 123
Machida vs Jackson
Penn vs Hughes 3
plus Barbozas debut

I've only been to one but it was a doozy: UFC 214.

GSP vs Koscheck 2 in Montreal.

Not planning on attending other ones, as I like to watch at home.

UFC on Fox Henderson vs Diaz. In Seattle Washington at the key arena. Met jens pulver on the way to the event. Epic night, Matt brown KOd mike swick. Rory fought BJ and Gustafsson fought shogun. Then of course got to watch Nate Diaz fight benson Henderson for the title after his nice run. Undercard was stacked too I got there early and watched it all with a gram of edible hash oil.

February 4, 2006., , ,Mandalay Bay- Las Vegas . . . ,Couture vs Liddell III. . . .great crowd energy.

Rampage vs Forrest is the only UFC event I've attended. I went to a few strikeforce events but nothing like UFC 86

went to Mcgregor vs Mendes + Mcgregor vs Aldo in Vegas. probably the two biggest cards I've attended UFC wise.

Pride 33 still my favorite MMA event I've been to though.

Managed to get lucky and got to go to Canelo vs Cotto live and had floor seats to it somehow. Might have been the coolest environment for any combat sports event that I went to though.

Cain vs Dos Santos in Houston. Don’t remember the numbered event but it was great. Diego vs Gil co mained in a all out war.

Was an amazing card live.

Back