What was the #1 bs of the year for you so far?

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
The news of Khabib pulling out of the Ferguson fight was # 1 bullshit of the year for me.

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/03/khabib...ut-ufc-209-title-fight-with-tony-ferguson-off

And for you?
VigilantUncomfortableDwarfrabbit-max-1mb.gif

2012 or 13 I believe didn't have a card that the fucking main event didn't pull out so it was a year full of shit, possibly even bullshit.

But yes, Tiramisu-gate was pretty shitty.

It wasn't the fact that Khabib/Tony was scrapped. It was the timing of it.

The fucking day before. Yeah i agree with you TS.

Jones caught AGAIN by USADA after he finally seemed to have his shit together.

Germaine De Randamie running away from a belt she won albeit with division of opinion, at least make some money against cyborg with PPV points as champ

Germaine De Randamie running away from a belt she won albeit with division of opinion, at least make some money against cyborg with PPV points as champ
I had never heard of anything like that before. She simply gave up her belt. Just terrible.

Valentina Shevchenko being robbed in her championship fight.

Jones and Kahbib. Probably Jones tbh. The build up to his return, his ko win, then another fucking violation. Yea it was bitter pill to swallow.

Conor being a fake punk and not defending.

Vacate!!

Colby running to the cops for a bullshit complaint after being an instigator. He is a fucking bitch. You don't need to fight werdum in the street cos he'd obviously merk him, but at least don't bring cops and court into it.
Weak sauce and Fuck that guy

At least make some money fighting the second largest, most roided woman to ever exist in the sport of MMA. Because money is everything to everyone.

Cyborg has a tough time making 145. She has a gigantic size advantage over everyone fighting at 135. Some people value their brains and health.

Why are we willing to ignore the existence of weight classes for the sake of feeding this fucking cheater blatant advantages in fights and then pretend that losing a fight doesn't have any meaning. Losses count in the UFC and "fans" keep track of them too.

At least make some money fighting the second largest, most roided woman to ever exist in the sport of MMA. Because money is everything to everyone.

Cyborg has a tough time making 145. She has a gigantic size advantage over everyone fighting at 135. Some people value their brains and health.

Why are we willing to ignore the existence of weight classes for the sake of feeding this fucking cheater blatant advantages in fights and then pretend that losing a fight doesn't have any meaning. Losses count in the UFC and "fans" keep track of them too.
Everyone knew she was gonna fight Cyborg after that, including Germaine herself. Stopping trying to defend the duckest duck that´s ever ducked.

Conor ducking Tony by a grand scale Bellator swerve.

Back