What was more embarrassing BJ Penn telling people to drain their bank accounts or Amir Khan ?

J

JollyRants

What was more embarrassing BJ Penn telling people to drain their bank accounts and bet on him or Amir Khan telling the people in his barber shop to bet big money on him vs Canelo?
33F1BBEC00000578-3579180-image-a-22_1462679471891.jpg
khan-canelo.gif
ap_alvarez_khan_boxing_81718507.jpg
upload_2017-1-17_7-24-57.png
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
"lol fighters think they will win their fights lol"

Not as embarrasing as this pointless thread. Go away you fool

Khan actually was hanging in that fight pretty well until the KO. BJ looked like shit right out of the gate.

BJ will be back in 2 years. Facing someone young enough to be his son. Just cant stay retired. Addicted to head trauma.

anyone that has seen bj's past loses and understands that he's aged since then should be well aware that betting anything on him is foolish.

Not the same thing, Khan was winning the fight up to the ko, bj was raped beginning to end.

Khan actually was hanging in that fight pretty well until the KO. BJ looked like shit right out of the gate.

True enough, Canelo looked like he was starting to get the better of it as the KO neared, but Khan fought really well considering his jump in weight.

Well, BJ Penn is not my financial planner, he can't take any responsibility for me betting house or anything.

Well, Khan was down on the judge's scorecards so he wasnt winning shit. Judges had Canelo up.

And it was a big story at how retarded those judges were, particularly the one who had Canelo up big.

Canelo was losing that fight and pretty much most of the media agree. Canelo's scoring has been very shady multiple times now.

The fact of matter is Khan really had a chance to win, BJ was a dead man walking. I'm glad it was quite a quick execution.

Well, Khan was down on the judge's scorecards so he wasnt winning shit. Judges had Canelo up.

He was up on one card and all serious observers agreed he was winning. No doubt the Golden Boy fix was in, otherwise there's no explaining 46-49. Canelo was looking for the one punch the whole time, so maybe his strategy was to start slow, but it's clear Khan was winning.

"Drain your bank account and put it all on me" was a worthy successor to "To the death Georges." When comparing Khan to BJ though, Khan was at least competent in that fight. I thought he won the first half of the fight and looked pretty good. BJ had and showed nothing despite his braggadocio.

And it was a big story at how retarded those judges were, particularly the one who had Canelo up big.

Canelo was losing that fight and pretty much most of the media agree. Canelo's scoring has been very shady multiple times now.
He was up on one card and all serious observers agreed he was winning. No doubt the Golden Boy fix was in, otherwise there's no explaining 46-49. Canelo was looking for the one punch the whole time, so maybe his strategy was to start slow, but it's clear Khan was winning.
I understand people have there opinions about that fight but the facts are Canelo was up and Khan was not winning. I dont think the fix was in, people simply got mesmerized by Khan fast punches. If you watch closely Canelo was boxing very well and landing great punches to set up the knockout blow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back