What UFC couldn't have done in years took Coker only 4 months to arrange

Fedor has a winnable fight. Mir isn't a knockout machine and can be UD'd, tko'd.

Whatever people might say regarding old fighters, and LHW/MWs competing in a HW tournament. Tournament formats get people excited and this is a brilliant business decision. People will tune in.

Mir is arguably the best fighter in the tourney. They could have given him Sonnen which would have been a free win

1249tqld29zz.jpg
How'd that work out for him last time he tried it?

Excluding king mo and fedor. All the other guys are ufc rejects who couldn’t cut the mustard towards the end of their ufc careers

those match up kinda sck.

Mir Vs Fedor is great tho.
why Roy Vs meathead renatch ?
why put the 4 lhw against each other ?

Fedor vs Mir
Roy Vs Page

Mo Vs Matt
Bader Vs Sonnen

that would have been my match up
They're putting the LHWY's on one side to assure one of them goes to the finals. Rampage, sonnen and King Mo are 3 of their biggest names.

Mir snaps something again.

Pride savages will be in uproar when mir has snapped and appendage of both nog and fedor

They're putting the LHWY's on one side to assure one of them goes to the finals. Rampage, sonnen and King Mo are 3 of their biggest names.

I think Bader wins this tbh...
Vs Matt/Roy winner in the finals.

those match up kinda sck.

Mir Vs Fedor is great tho.
why Roy Vs meathead renatch ?
why put the 4 lhw against each other ?

Fedor vs Mir
Roy Vs Page

Mo Vs Matt
Bader Vs Sonnen

that would have been my match up

I'd have liked the prospect of Mir vs Fedor in the final

Surely bader wins this

Most of the other fighters are a decade out of their prime or just not very good

Let’s examine the guys last 8 ufc fights :

Frank Mir 2-6

Roy nelson 3-5

Chael Sonnen 4-4

Ryan Bader 7-1

Rampage Jackson ( he’s a little tricky as he came back and forth a little so let’s go with his last solid run which was 4-4 ending in 3 straight loses.

Matt Mitrione 4-4

Ryan Bader is the only fighter that is even worthy of being in the ufc at this point.

The ufc are doing just fine

Mir is arguably the best fighter in the tourney. They could have given him Sonnen which would have been a free win

You can argue anything, but I'd be really keen to hear the argument that Frank Mir is a better fighter than Ryan Bader in 2017.

TUF 16's finale was headlined by Big Country vs Mitrione.

FinishedFrequentGermanspaniel.gif

He told a French media that he'd rather wait for a shot at the winner once it's over, which sounds a bit optimistic.
Are you serious? Lmao he doesn't deserve nothing. If anything, he should be asking to fight carwin for the alternate spots

hahah notice how they put the non-HW's in matches together.

Even Coker knows this is a farce
What's even worse is that they have guys like Kongo, Lashley, Ayala and Justin Wren sitting on the sidelines in favour of a bunch of LHWs.

Just mind boggling.

Are you serious? Lmao he doesn't deserve nothing. If anything, he should be asking to fight carwin for the alternate spots

Well, Kongo is on a five fights winning streak, which is probably the longest in Bellator's HW division and includes a win over Volkov. Those fights weren't pretty, but I can see why he thinks he deserves a shot.

How sick would the tourneys be if UFC did them?

They have the roster to put up some epic tourneys in all the main divisions

Oh my, I can't wait to see how soft FatPage looks with a 265 limit. He is going to eat himself into 'Bolivian and there is nothing to stop him.

TUF 16's finale was headlined by Big Country vs Mitrione.

FinishedFrequentGermanspaniel.gif

He told a French media that he'd rather wait for a shot at the winner once it's over, which sounds a bit optimistic.

Damn, Roy's timing used to be ace.

How sick would the tourneys be if UFC did them?

They have the roster to put up some epic tourneys in all the main divisions

Last time the UFC had a tournament we got stuck with Mighty Mouse...

Back