What UFC couldn't have done in years took Coker only 4 months to arrange

Is this something the UFC has been trying to put together for years, no less?

I did not know this.

this is actually freak show tier

the SF one was way better with actual top heavy weights. even then people wussed out

yeah...

Sonnen might actually win this...

He might win the fight vs Rampage considering Rampage’s TDD is trash nowadays. Bader vs Mo is a good fight honestly. It’s probably one of the better ones they could make. King Mo’s fought at HW so he should be ok if he moves forward facing the HW’s and Bader is a big ass LHW so he should be ok too. Prob just won’t cut any weight for this tournament.

Also, I just want to give a shout out to Rory. He said he’d like to be an alternate for this tournament. That kid has balls.

Fedor needs to retire. He remains the GOAT, but his best fighting days are many years ago and they aren't coming back.

This tournament looks gimmick at best, but I will watch it out. Here are my picks:

Fedor
Mitrione
Bader
Sonnen

No cheik Kongo? Bellators original HW star

1249tqld29zz.jpg

hahah notice how they put the non-HW's in matches together.

Even Coker knows this is a farce

Fedor has a winnable fight. Mir isn't a knockout machine and can be UD'd, tko'd.

Doubt it. The guy who struggled to put away Fabio Maldonado and got KO'd by Mitrione is not going to beat any heavyweight who was just competing in the UFC, even a Frank Mir who is on a two-fight losing streak.

And I love Fedor. He's the GOAT. I just wish he stopped fighting.

Rampage will smash Chael
Maybe old Rampage.. New Rampage is garbage

also as I said before.. I can see meathead winning this.

Bader / Mo, Big Country / Mitrione rematch is such a fucking waste.

Bader and Mo both fight at 205 and there's no one there, give him a title shot any other goddamn time. I love seeing Mo fight HWs and Bader never has, so what do you do instead? Have them fight each other in a HW tourney - idiotic.

Fedor / Mir and Chael / Rampage is good though.

those match up kinda sck.

Mir Vs Fedor is great tho.
why Roy Vs meathead renatch ?
why put the 4 lhw against each other ?

Fedor vs Mir
Roy Vs Page

Mo Vs Matt
Bader Vs Sonnen

that would have been my match up
I didnt mind the original but these matchups are much better and would be more entertaining. Good job.

TUF 16's finale was headlined by Big Country vs Mitrione.

FinishedFrequentGermanspaniel.gif

He told a French media that he'd rather wait for a shot at the winner once it's over, which sounds a bit optimistic.

LOL, Fat Country worked Mitrione over.

Back