What True Crime Would You Like To See A Film Adaptation?

WaylonMercy5150

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I have 2.

1. High Incident Bandits aka North Hollywood Bank Robbers. They did a shitty FX movie about them but it was not good.

2. Heavens Gate cult.

FIlm adaption i don't know but a tv series of HBO quality
1.Excellent cadavers (the book). really take the time to extract the info from the book and build upon all the stuff already in it by diving deeper into mafiosi to balance out the prosecutors POV.

2. FIlm adaption of Salvatore Polisi's book.

3. Mini series about the Colombo wars in the 60's and separate series on the wars in 90's

I’d like to see one about that homosexual Muslim that shot up the night club.

Lee Murray Securitas heist. Have Guy Ritchie do it Lock Stock/Snatch style.

A HBO miniseries about the crackheads who stole my ashtray off my porch twice this year.

amd a movie about the dude that fooled all those Wine Experts and selling them his home mixes as rare vintage. there is a GREAT Doc on Netflix about him. He had a once in a lifetime pallet and hung out amongst the elite wine drinkers in world. He So many bottles to auction houses that there are still some in people collection today and they dont know if its real or not. and thats after they drink a bottle or 2 out of the case.

1. rednecks steal whipped cream cans, huff in woods

2. guy attaches handle to paint roller, only gets charged for roller, goes home and paints driveway

Back