What to make of fashion trend: pants tucked inside socks

I know I did it either for shoveling snow or when pressure washing something . Far too many times my pant legs get waterlogged when I am working in an area with standing water.
We commonly do this in korea when foraging so nothing climbs up the leg of your pants. Its very utilitarian. Thats what makes it cool i guess.

Every "fashion" comes around again every 20 or 30 years. I've seen pictures from the 1890s that look like those golfers.
These need to come back in style. The pocket was awesome, especially if you got one that zipped shut.
wczgmqrsffckmrohwshm.jpg

It's gay like tapered pants for men. This is just copying women with jeans tucked inside their ugg boots.

Say no to women's fashion styles imported into men's clothing. Add low rise jeans to this list.

men's fashion only needs one rule:

whateva, i do wat i want

It's good for that South American lake where the tiny fish with reverse barbs swim up your peehole!

These need to come back in style. The pocket was awesome, especially if you got one that zipped shut.
wczgmqrsffckmrohwshm.jpg
Omg~

A few years ago my friend was telling me these were big money along with the hats from the ninties? The ones made in korea or taiwan. If you look it up on youtube kids are snatching these up from thrift stores and selling them for a nice profit.

Some blue collar guys and military guys will tuck their pants inside their socks for functional reasons--i.e. pants won't trip, won't snag, no ticks, etc, etc. So these guys are obsessed with looking like lumberjacks, but they live in SoHo NYC

I hate it more than suits with chucks.

lmao @ anyone who does this. I haven't seen anyone doing it here otherwise I'd have to laugh in their face as well.

Back