What to get as a daily driver

Still pretty happy with this!

VW Golf VII

7C7E5ED8-9BA9-4E84-8EBF-7ABE0DE380C0.jpeg For reliability , nothing beats a Delorian....

Are you asking us our opinions or are you just sharing this guys channel?

1984-mercury-topaz.jpg

1984 Mercury Topaz

Four doors if you need the room, or two door for a sporty look.

My dad had a gold topaz.

my kid has a chevy bolt as his dd
1200px-2017_Chevrolet_Bolt_EV_Premier_front_6.20.18.jpg

I've driven it on occasion when he's home. Must say I love this little car. Zippy, comfy with a great sound sys.

Still pretty happy with this!

VW Golf VII
VWs are great. I have one as a daily too. Unfortunately the electronics got partially fried(my own fault) so now the stability control, traction control, and ABS no longer work lol.

Still tells me when oil/coolant or tire pressure is low though, which is neat because my other car is older and more raw and does none of that.

Lexus LS 430 and it isn't even close. They are tanks and an absolute steal for what they go for these days. If your budget is less than 6k, LS 400.
LS is for posers. Real JDM ballers travel in the Century. And they're now old enough to legally import to America.

If the LS is the Japanese Cadillac, then the Century is the Japanese Rolls Royce. Look at that presence.

I bought a 2016 Honda CRV. It's been good to go so far. Get in, hit the button, and roll out.

here's what the 2018 model looks like:
za9mt2jqbdjdqfhqvry9.png

vda8cx8cbizby4udpegr.png

prxcarlraofkluedehnk.png

each one has a Phoenix engraved onto it by a Japanese artisan through a 6 week process. Your choice of V12 or hybrid V8 for 178k USD.

Bugatti Chiron. Or a Lambo.. if you're poor.

here's what the 2018 model looks like:
za9mt2jqbdjdqfhqvry9.png

vda8cx8cbizby4udpegr.png

prxcarlraofkluedehnk.png

each one has a Phoenix engraved onto it by a Japanese artisan through a 6 week process. Your choice of V12 or hybrid V8 for 178k USD.
Id seen the Jay Leno video before and didn't realize they still made it.

It has cloth seats!

Scotty kilmers channel is good, i like Chris fix too.

Solid mechanical advice

Back