What to get as a daily driver

Lvnvmma

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I like this guy's channel. He talks a lot about cars and he's been a mechanic for over 50 years, so he knows what he's talking about. I used to watch his videos a lot, then he disappeared from my Youtube recommendation for a long time, but now he's back on there.

Also, I didn't know this, but Nissan "'merged" with French auto maker, Renault, and that's when the Nissan reliability took a nosedive. Nissan used to be extremely reliable, back when it was still called "Datsun" up until 2000, when they merged companies.

can't go wrong with hondas. i think they're still the most stolen cars around.

Subaru
4x4 with V4 and the best car accident protection rating. Good price for a car that last forever with maintenance.

I've had three V8 Camaros as daily drivers and they've all been super reliable.

But then again, I couldn't give a fuck less about gas mileage.. so there's that.

malone.jpg

Lexus LS 430 and it isn't even close. They are tanks and an absolute steal for what they go for these days. If your budget is less than 6k, LS 400.

1984-mercury-topaz.jpg

1984 Mercury Topaz

Four doors if you need the room, or two door for a sporty look.

Been strolling a cadillac Eldorado since high school. Thing has never failed me once. (99 graduation)

I thought this thread was going to be about smartphones.

<41>

What size car do you want? What is your budget? Do you care about repair costs?

1977-t-top-aspen-dodge-rt-rear.jpg

1977 Dodge Aspen R/T

Bitches love these rigs. Dudes named Randy love them as well. You can pick up a truck stop waitress and throw her in the back seat and bump uglies in privacy till your heart's desire thanks to the rear window louvers that provide privacy during those tender moments.

I trust Toyota and honda so much that I would buy them without a test drive.

Whoops. Thought this thread was going to be about bongs.......

I had a Toyota Yaris. It was Orange. I hated that fucking car. No options. Slowest vehicle I've ever driven. BUT it also never broke down, was great on gas/insurance, had a surprising amount of room for a small car and I still got $1200 for it when I sold it with 485,000 km on it. In hindsight, not so bad.

Back