What to do about neighbors dog........

Can you or any of the other neighbors trave over temporary responsibility of the dog? Then plan on giving it away.

If she's as you describe, bet she doesn't go to the police about it.

Try to write the lady a note in whatever language she speaks, get help with this obviously.

If it continues call animal control. It is not legal to have the dog run around like that

Just buy a little water mist spray bottle. One that makes a "psshhh!" sound when you squeeze it. Go out there and spray at the dog a few times. They hate that sound and after a couple of times it'll leave your house alone.

Don't be mean to the dog or hurt it though. Not the dogs fault it's owner is like that.

If nothing works tell he you are gonna have Trump deport her to the other side of the wall

Can you or any of the other neighbors trave over temporary responsibility of the dog? Then plan on giving it away.

If she's as you describe, bet she doesn't go to the police about it.
I thought about taking it to the pound if i could catch it. It looks like a stray and i dont think it has a collar. I dont know what legal ramifications i could face though

If nothing works tell he you are gonna have Trump deport her to the other side of the wall
I wish i could. Her house and yard looks like shit and sticks out in our neighborhood

Mace or bb gun. If any dog consistently annoys me those are the two options.

I have no quarrels about how anyone else would feel about it. You may have to fight someone so understand there may be consequences but it's only a fight

I thought about taking it to the pound if i could catch it. It looks like a stray and i dont think it has a collar. I dont know what legal ramifications i could face though

Its a gamble, I'm just betting most non English speaking purple are not gonna want the police in their affairs.

Mace or bb gun. If any dog consistently annoys me those are the two options.

I have no quarrels about how anyone else would feel about it. You may have to fight someone so understand there may be consequences but it's only a fight
Id be too scared to hit it in the eye with a bb gun

Use a squirt gun. Catch it in a live trap. Does your area require a dog license? If so, the dog should have a collar with the license on it. Probably the best thing to do is call animal control if you have one and have them handle it. Use a cell phone to take some video of the dog.

Use a squirt gun. Catch it in a live trap. Does your area require a dog license? If so, the dog should have a collar with the license on it. Probably the best thing to do is call animal control if you have one and have them handle it. Use a cell phone to take some video of the dog.
No dont need a license. Cell phone is a good idea

Get a friend who speaks Spanish to go to her house with you and translate. Explain to her that you don’t want to have to call animal control because that is essentially a death sentence for the dog.

Get a friend who speaks Spanish to go to her house with you and translate. Explain to her that you don’t want to have to call animal control because that is essentially a death sentence for the dog.
I thought of this but i dont really know anyone well enough who speaks Spanish

Edit: as i was typing this i remembered my buddies gf does. May try this thanks

Back