What THQ promised us and never gave to us

I don't get it, what did they lie about?

Also, Sega Saturn was awesome

are you playing the new one?

did they just updated with some retarded superfast double leg td thats impossible to stop

Brooooo are you armenianassasin on ps4? I swear I've fought you a bunch on ea ufc 3 lol

Take it from someone who has spent alot of time with both series.. thq undisputed 3 blows ea ufc 3 out of the water in pretty much every aspect. EA finally got the striking down after 4 years though, so I guess 3rd times the charm.

Ground game is just so terrible in the ea series, no fluidity everything is an annoyance to do etc. Part of the problem is they listen to the community a little TOO much on forums like OS and end up making a game that caters to a few top players wants and not what it actually should be.

The way you block on the ground and clinch in this game is fucking atrocious, seriously whoever came up with the grAppling system for this game should be fired immediately. Hard to block transitions when youre fighting with the camera angle half the time. Lol

which one was the one with the pride ring and roster and pride rules fights?

why the hell would they go away from that? that was amazing

It's EA they're lazy and known for making half baked notoriously shitty games. EA ufc 3 was basically unplayable at launch. You can tell who the better developers of fight games are, only person I've talked to on here that thinks EA makes a better ufc game than THQ is @WalkenWouldOwn. Lmao

I loved Undisputed 3, I used to play the shit out of that online. I always used Machida. I think my record was like 250-70 or something like that and should have had more wins but it didn't always count wins if the opponent shut their Xbox off. I felt like I was fighting a Diaz brother most of the time because my opponents rarely checked leg kicks, which I used frequently. I didn't really like EA UFC 1 or 2, I can download the 3rd one for free with EA Pass. Should I even bother or is it pretty much the same as the first 2 with updated graphics and roster? It felt.....too arcadey for me.

The first 2 ea ufc games were just awful games that were easy to exploit. EA Ufc 1 I had a combo jab, straight to the body, knee to the body that was broken and could KO even top players within 30 seconds. Those games were basically like tekken or some shit with a ufc skin.

Ea Ufc 3 you actually have to time strikes, use footwork and draw your opponent in, the striking is super fun once you get it down, not arcadey at all. It's a huge improvement over the first 2 ea ufc, but still no where near undisputed 3.

I wish they’d make a non-sim UFC/MMA game on the current gen. Something Def Jam-like where you have striking/grappling/subs but in a more arcady fast paced style of gameplay.
I wouldn't mind an arcade-style MMA game. They wouldn't even need to use real fighters; it could be like a typical fighting game roster with crazy characters but with a simple grappling mechanic to go with a 3D striking base.

UFC 2 on the xbox one I went undefeated through my career with like 53 wins and 50 knockouts, on the hardest difficulty. Kicks were simply unbeatable.

It's EA they're lazy and known for making half baked notoriously shitty games. EA ufc 3 was basically unplayable at launch. You can tell who the better developers of fight games are, only person I've talked to on here that thinks EA makes a better ufc game than THQ is @WalkenWouldOwn. Lmao

Aside from the ice skating in ea ufc 1, i thought striking was light years better in ea than thq.

Back