What the hell was Mario Lopez doing on the MMA Hour?

Not true.. seen Rogan on Pier 39 in SF, at the Aquarium By the Bay, in the retail shop when a dude robbed the store with a whiffle ball bat, Rogan stepped behind the counter while his bodyguard stepped in front of his kids and wife. The robber fell down the escalator on his exit, and broke his leg. Rogan isn't a fighter, he's a martial arts practitioner. While Lopez is in his 40s, and actually competes in combat sports and is respected as such.
Holy shit he has a sherdog profile you're right. I didn't know he was a fighter I was too uninterested to listen to his interview. Wow. I didn't know that. Mario Lopez is a fighter in his 40's for fun and I was hating on the guy. Sorry Mario. Respect.

Holy shit he has a sherdog profile you're right. I didn't know he was a fighter I was too uninterested to listen to his interview. Wow. I didn't know that. Mario Lopez is a fighter in his 40's for fun and I was hating on the guy. Sorry Mario. Respect.
No worries brother! At least you are humble enough to admit that! Respect!

What kind of insight would he have? What is his experience in combat sports? Team captain on Bayside High wrestling team?

That's all the credentials one needs. It's extremely impressive.

saved-by-the-bell-o.gif

PPV worthy for sure!

Lol.. most posting have no clue. Elite wrestling credentials, boxing for a long time, etc etc.. no. He's 3-4 as an am in MMA, and in 2014, the UFC was thinking of signing him. He's done Gracie Breakdowns with the Gracies, who only ask knowledgeable BJJ practitioners to come in and do the breakdown with them, has done many boxing smokers, placed 7th in state as a wrestler in his hs years, and has a background in Kempo Karate. He's in his 40s and has 2 wins this year alone, after starting the year with a loss.
mindblown.gif
Mind blown.
giphy.gif

More legit than Snoop calling UFC fights. Wasn't he a high level high school wrestler for real?

Plus he's got a chin on him. He was hit full force on the button by a dude that can stop time and he barely flinched.
giphy.gif
hilarious man.

Best part is him fixing his hair after the suplex:

They wanted him to be an announcer to replace Goldie at one point but it did not work out.

Here's proof that Lopez took 7th place in CA in 1991 at 160lbs.

http://thecaliforniawrestler.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/1991CIFChampionship.pdf

He's also 5'10"... he would kill Rogan.

Somebody setup a charity MMA fight between the 2. Proceed go to Hurricane relief
CM Punk vs Mario is more realistic and would be more entertaining then Rogan vs Lopez, imo. But you are very correct in that they def need to setup some charity events to help Hurricane victims from Harvey and Irma.

CM Punk vs Mario is more realistic and would be more entertaining then Rogan vs Lopez, imo. But you are very correct in that they def need to setup some charity events to help Hurricane victims from Harvey and Irma.

I just tweeted Lopez and Rogan them asking if the rumors are true that they are going to be participating in a charity MMA bout...

Everyone else should do it to and let's get it viral.

He should be Punk's next fight. Book it, Baldfather!

Back