What the hell was Mario Lopez doing on the MMA Hour?

saved-by-the-bell-o.gif

More legit than Snoop calling UFC fights. Wasn't he a high level high school wrestler for real?

Plus he's got a chin on him. He was hit full force on the button by a dude that can stop time and he barely flinched.

Mario would smash Rogan. To the best of my knowledge, Rogan has only competed in point fighting. No kickboxing/boxing matches, no wrestling, not even NAGA or Grapplers Quest.
<{cruzshake}>
Lol no. No he wouldn't.
Joe would make him his bish. Easily.

Isnt him working for HBO/Showtime or something? I remember him from pre-fight boxing shows.

Mario would smash Rogan. To the best of my knowledge, Rogan has only competed in point fighting. No kickboxing/boxing matches, no wrestling, not even NAGA or Grapplers Quest.
And yet he is the voice of ufc for years...smh.

Why ask Sherdog? Should hit them up on twitter

I legit think Mario could take over Goldbers role and smash it, and add more in terms of insightful fight analysis.

Helwani needs to get Ja Rule on the show. I really want to know what he thinks.

He's a California state-placer in wrestling. California only has ONE class. That is an outstanding achievement. He was a better HS wrestler than several top MMA fighters known FOR WRESTLING (Guida, Lamas, etc).

Didn't you see his head and arm throw on Saved by the Bell? Lol

Better credentials than at least 90% of Sherdog.
He'd fuck up all he neckbeards on this site for sure

No. Rogan would kick a hole in his chest. The size difference alone would be too much.
Rogan is a bitch boi shoving steroids up his ass, after 6 months under USADA it would be like Slater taking on Screech.

If hes so tough whyd he let a guy smash his cell phone at the gym this week. Said the guy was shoving several other gym employees ... if someone was shoving people in front of Rogan he would physically subdue the man like he did on fear factor that was hilarious. Rogan would tap out or kick the hell out of AC Slater imo. Slater may be more athletic or whatever, but Rogan is way meaner and pumped full of roids.
https://www.google.com/amp/people.com/tv/mario-lopez-clears-up-vegas-assault-reports/amp/

Pretty sure he said in that interview that he had sparred with both Canelo and GGG. That'd give him some insight.

There's no way it looked as bad as Rogan's 'sparring' either.

Back